34. Prisoner

Germany, the royal palace

Elizabeth leisurely rises and shines from her sleeping, getting up and taking a seat on the bed. The sun was to shine when her eyes fell on Arawn sleeping soundly on the floor. His one hand was crossed back below his head and another one on his belly. He was breathing soundly like the cold didn't bother him.

Indeed, a jerk. Sorry wasn't a big word!! She thought and slowly got off from bed, walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

After dressing up, Elizabeth walked down the stairs along with her butler Andrew. The peach-ruffled long gown was resting on his skin like flowers, making her glow more in her pregnancy. The table was set and Mrs. Michael was sitting down in her chair. She smiled at Elizabeth.

"Good morning, Oma!" she smiled, giving a side hug, and took her seat.

"Well, the dress did justice by hiding the little one.' Mrs. Michael smiled and Elizabeth smiled, taking her seat.

"Trust me! it is easy right now than at night. The parasite was beside me at night. I mean, on the floor." She stated with a sigh and Mrs. Michael looked at her in confusion. Elizabeth took a breath and explained.

"He kind of got on my bad side last night and I made him sleep on the floor in my room. Just for seeing him trouble for satisfaction." Elizabeth stated and Mrs. Michael nods.

"I can't risk the prince's identity to Rodriguez. The second they knew the next very moment, he will be rebellious." Mrs. Michael stated and Elizabeth nods sipping her juice. Bella and Archer joined them at the table, along with Ares.

"Where is Arawn?" Archer asked looking at Elizabeth and she kept the empty glass on the table.

"Where a gift should be!" Elizabeth stated coldly and maids moved away from the table and Elizabeth expressed the breakfast.

Elizabeth bedroom

"Can't your piece of royal jerks let me out!" Arawn stated, leaning against the door and watching men in white suits standing like sculptures.

" I wonder what got under your queen skin," he mumbled to himself when his eyes fell on Ares walking towards him with a smile.

"Will you let me out? I have organizations to run!" Arawn stated, looking at Ares while he smiled more.

"It's just been three hours, Rodriguez. You here in this room caged. What gets under your skin?" Ares asked, looking at him and Arawn.

"My ex. What else? I got on her bad side and guess what? I slept on the floor and didn't have breakfast other than coffee of mug!" Arawn stated and Ares chuckled, resting his back against the wall and watching him.

"This is indeed bad. I could have been helping, but you know no one denies Queen's orders." Arawn glared at Ares. "Actually, Empress!"

"What are you for here? If you can't help!" Arawn asked, looking away.

"Hunger makes you frustrated, you know, and the queen wants that. You are frustrated for your freedom. And asking for help there is a word called sorry. Use it when's the right time." Ares smile looking at Arawn, and he looked at him with disbelief.

"You know I get out of here easily, but she is playing smarter. I heard from the jerk who is beside her always that my parents are also here." Arawn stated and Ares nods.

"Unless you get killed being free, and it's Andrew! Her private butler and, most importantly, her right hand. He is the son of an old man you saw first here when you can hear first." Arawn looked at him in shock, and Ares smirked.

"He knows to kill better!" Ares completed, and Arawn asked.

"Why is she keeping slaughtering men around her?" he asked in a state of shock.

"Point! Between you are also slaughtering men. Someone did mention you killed her mother and step farther." Ares stated and Arawn rolled his eyes.

"After killing Rodriguez's blood. Did they think their life will be spared?" the royal men hunched over to Ares and walked, and new ones walked taking place.

"Anything else?" Ares asked and Arawn found Elizabeth walking back towards them, along with Andrew beside her. She ignored Arawn's presence at the door and walked inside, staring.

"Throw him in his away!" Arawn eyes widen and Ares knew nothing but to walk towards Arawn.

"I will walk!" he stated, keeping himself calm and Ares nods leading the way.

Arawn silently lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Ares smiled internally and walks away, closing the door.

She is thinking of me as a prisoner. A gift she got from Rodriguez. I will never let her be satisfied. God! I hate myself for leaving and getting myself in this trouble. He thought when he heard the door closing. He was again alone in the room.

"Ahh, I want myself out!" he rolled on the bed and kicked his shoes out, laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Bella! Heard about your son?" Archer asked, taking a seat beside her and she nods no. He sighed and looked outside the big windows. When she turned to face him.

"You are being a jerk and stupid. The second she knew we are lying about Arawn's safety. The next second, we and Arawn are doomed. You are messing with the royal family." Bella stated angrily, looking at him.

"Come on, love! It isn't a dangerous plan. We want them together and what could be better than Arawn as a royal gift!" Archer smirked and Bella rolled her eyes.

"You are doomed!" she stated angrily, looking outside of the windows. Archer smiled and pulled her closer.

"Listen! I want them together at any cost, and Elizabeth already has an idea about it. There is something on her side as well. That's why she wanted Arawn. The coronation invitation was just an excuse to see him. Why do think someone would send an invitation to their ex?" Archer asked, looking at her.

"To make them jealous and hurt!" Bella stated when something clicked.

"She still loves him. That's why she asked him for a gift, and jealousy is another reason. Remember! Your son rejected her, and she is of royal blood. She will get what she wants at any cost." Archer smirked and looked at Bella. She sighed, turning to look out of the windows and leaning back in his arms.

"You always play dangerous games," she stated and he laugh holding her in his arms.

Vote, comment and tag your friends ❤️