9. Care

Love is what makes you fall in love with the same person more than once.

Elizabeth was in the kitchen wearing an apron cooking breakfast. She chopped fruits kept on plates while the chef helped her. Arawn walked inside fixing his watch and found her work. He looked at everyone and dismissed them.

Everyone bow and slowly walked out leaving them alone. She was so engrossed in chopping that she forgot about the presence around her. She finished keeping the fruit and turned. She quickly collided with his chest while he hold her waist. She was surprised to see him looking more handsome than before. Last night's moment came into her subconsciousness. She blushes looking down. He steps closer to her and her back hits the kitchen counter.

She was looking gorgeous in a white outfit. It made curves were enhnaced perfectly. She looked more beautiful and glowing after last night. Her white skin turned pink from his effect on her. She blush looking away from him while his eyes moved down over her neck.

Her chest was moving up and down against him, breathing air in hard. He holds her wrist moving closer to her face making her blush. She close her eyes tightly. He slowly leans his face to her ears.

"You look tempting today," He speaks making her heart beat quicker. She shut her eyes more feeling his lips behind her ears moving down and brushing over her skin. Her breath was uncontrollable when his hands moved sensuously around her waist pressing him against her.

"I am Hungry," He says and she opens her eyes Looking at him.

"Breakfast is ready!" She informs moving away from him when he caught her waist placing her back to previous position. "You are so naive," he says with a chuckle and kisses her cheeks.

"Come chef will serve us," He says holding her hands and walking into the dining hall. She nervously looked everywhere than him.

He pulls the chair for her and she sits silently. He takes his seat while the maids and chefs started serving them.

"You said you wanted to work!" He asked and she nodded eating strawberry and looking at him. Her red lips distracted him quickly. He took a strawberry from her and ate while she looked at him in shock.

"You will be working with me as my Very Personal Assistant." He says while she looks at him raising her eyebrows.

"What about Brian then?" She says looking at him standing and looking at them. When Very hit her.

"What do you mean by Very Personal?" She asked Looking at him. He chuckles and lean kissing her lips.

"You will know!" He says and starts eating. She looks at him then at her food and started eating slowly.

Rodriguez Empire

"This is what he meant by his very personal assistant," she says angrily sitting on his chair and waiting for him to come out of the meeting.

"How could I have thought he would let me work in pregnancy? When his whole family is careful about the baby so much." She says when the cabin door opens and he walks inside seeing angry Elizabeth. He chuckles and walks when she gets up to walk to him.

"You said you would let me work," she says angrily when he picks her in his arms walking to his chair.

"I have lots of work for you right." He says taking his seat with her on his lap holding her waist.

"What?" She asks suspiciously when he pulls her closer to him ready to kiss her when their cabin suddenly opens and they with surprise look there.

John was standing looking at them with shocked eyes. Arawn anger had no bound. He picks up his phone and called Xavier.

"Where the fuck are you and where the hell is Brian?" He says when John claps his hands in shock.

"I can't believe this. I thought my daughter was wrong but it is supposed I was wrong. You are indeed slut like your mother," he says. Elizabeth sat there in a shock. Arawn gets up and keeps her on their feet. He angrily marched and slapped John hard on his face.

"The Slut is your daughter. Which you will see today. Now, the fact is that she is a gold digger behind me. Elizabeth is my wife. Leave before I throw you out," He raged and Xavier run dragging him out.

Elizabeth was standing in shock. She didn't know what to do. Arawn walks to her holding her face when she looks at him.

"I ruined your and Violet's life. I am such a..." she was to speak when Arawn held her kissing hard holding her in his arms.

"You are soon to be wife Elizabeth Michael. Get that in your skull. And if it's about me then remember I am not backing out at any cost." He says holding her waist and Looking at her. Her eyes were filled with tears. He wiped the tears away with his thumb and kissed her neck pulling the straps of her dress down.

"There is nothing wrong with romance with my fiancee," He says when she moans when he bites her skin. She held his hair when they heard Knock on the door.

"Arawn!" He heard his father. She sighed and moved away from Elizabeth looking at her. She was looking at him when he saw his bite on her skin. Removing his coat he wrapped around her pulling the strap back on their shoulder. She just looked down wiping her lips from his handkerchief.

"Come In Dad," He says and Archer walked inside seeing Elizabeth also.

"I got Elizabeth was here. So, thought to show around while you would be busy with work." Archer says with a smile.

"I already showed her around in the morning between I am not busy," Arawn says when his father looked Nervous Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth did he do something to you?" Archer asked Looking at her. She immediately looks up nodding NO. Archer smiled while Arawn glared at his father.

"Well, Are you done, Father?"  He asks looking at him.

"Yea But I heard from Brian that Elizabeth wanted to work. We currently have IT Head Position vacant she can resume her work there. She is amazing IT Tech" Archer suggest while Arawn looked at his father. Elizabeth Nervously sat looking at them. They looked alike so much.

"Well, Mr. Old Archer Rodriguez. I have already handled it and that position is filled in the morning." Arawn says with a smile when Archer turned looking at him and the door opens again. Bella and Arcane walked inside smiling.

What a beautiful day? Arawn thinks looking at Elizabeth who was smiling and hugging Bella. Arcane bend down on his knees and rubbed Her small belly talking. Everyone smiled watching him.

Arawn immediately have smiled looking at his smiling brother. It was so long that he smiled whole heartily after the incidents in past.

"Don't be a jerk like my few seconds big brother." Arcane says when Elizabeth smiles widely rubbing her belly. Everyone was so excited about the baby.

Archer smiled and took Arawn in his arms by rubbing his shoulder and looking at him. He smiled watching smiling Elizabeth. She was just so happy with everyone.

It was middle of night when he silently walked inside taking a seat on the bed while she was sleeping soundly on the bed covered in duvet up to his chest. He smiled seeing her loosely braided aside while her skin glowed under the moonlight.

He kissed her forehead and lay beside her after kissing her belly holding her in his arms.

Vote, Comment and Tag Your Friends ❤️