1. Mistakes

Lights are to Enlighten The Lives!!

The car came to a halt, and she walked out, glancing around. The Emerson Mansion was still the same as she left. New flowers surround the big old mansion in the traditional extensive garden. The fountain was flowing with water. She smiled, stepping out and looking around, removing glasses from her head. The Luxurious bag was hanging around her arms with a gift box.

"Welcome home, Miss Elizabeth Michael. The mansion was nothing without you. " Greeted the Staff Head, Mr. Jasper. Mr. Jasper was an old man taking care of the mansion for years.

"Where is everyone?" She asked. Everyone looked down, and she knew the answer. After years of staying in boarding school and pursuing her degree, it doesn't change the fact anyone will miss her. No one was there to look after her. Anyone Whom she can call family. She pushed the thoughts away and forwards the gift box to Mr. Jasper. He was shocked for a while, but then he smiled and took it.

"This is for you," she states smilingly, making everyone grin. Such a down-to-earth gentlewoman!! Her presence was like fresh rain falling over and spreading happiness all around.

"Come on, I will take you to your room." He speaks and holds her hand out for her. She beams placing while taking her through the hall and stairs of the Mansion.

"It's been years, Elizabeth. Why did you come back? It's Not The same place it used to be. Mrs. Emerson is not the same woman, you know. Your Stepfather ..." Mr. Jasper says while it lost Elizabeth in thoughts. The place was changed so much from the inside. Indeed, we should never judge a book by its cover. She didn't feel at home. It was a different place for her. She pulls herself out of thought and looks at Mr. Jasper and answered him.

"I know, but I couldn't leave my father's house. It's my home, after all. I have memories with him," she states, making him nod his head. Such a Naive Girl, He judges, taking her through the Mansion.

Lights were illuminating the surroundings and the bedroom. Birds were flying early around and sitting on windows. She smiles and fills the tiny bowls with grains and water and watches the birds eating them. They decorated the room in White and Pink with a wall painted in golden art. They covered the bed with Pink smooth and soft sheets. There was no Air Conditioning, television, and other luxurious equipment around. It was Natural And Beautiful. She smiles when she heard a displeasing voice.

"Well! Well! Well! Look who is back! Fancied your old room, Elizabeth Michael." She turns and looks at the bedroom door, seeing her stepsister standing.

"Between I have touched none of your tawdry things," Violet States with resentment and a repugnant face. Mr. Jasper immediately leaves the room, leaving the two alone.

It was the same as she had left years ago. The Place was her home once when her father was alive, and her mother loved him but not anymore. Nothing felt like home here.

"Great!! Then don't get your ass downstairs when we are done with breakfast. Cause I don't want my mother to be unhappy. Plus Wear Something Decent Tonight I will show you, my fiancé, tonight" Violet says visualizing. Elizabeth just turns to look at her father's picture when Violet's eyes landed back on her. Die Bitch She angrily glares and closes the door, walking away with a loud thud, scaring Isabella and the Birds.

She sighed and walked to take a seat on the bed and glance around.

"Old But Beautiful!!" She smiled and lay on her bed watching the old ceiling.

Abloom, Ivy, and Ferns grow around in different architectural structures, giving the Estate a beautiful look.