14. Family

Work Smarter than harder!!

Next Day!!

Elizabeth walked inside her cabin, keeping her bag on the table. She picked up her phone while she walked inside the catering. It was luxurious and clean around. Four baristas were performing their tasks at the cafe. She smiles and stands looking at them.

"Good Morning, Laila," Elizabeth greeted, looking at a batch of women in front of her and smiling humbly.

"Good Morning Ma'am. What can I get for you?" She asked politely, looking at Elizabeth.

"One black coffee with two cubes of sugar and one latte with no extra cream," She describes the order. She stood while women worked over it with one other make a staff.

Elizabeth received her order and turns to hold the cup safely and walked toward the CEO's Office. She walks around and sees Brian working. He immediately got up in shock, looking at her.

"Good Morning Ma'am. I will open the door," he says, and she smiles briefly. It confused her why everyone was so nervous about Arawn.

Brian opens the door wide, and she walks inside, watching Arawn working on his laptop in fresh clothes. He didn't return home. She got from Brian that Arawn was working overtime. Since the last day's incident, it was the first she was facing him.

'Did he shower here?' She thought, standing in front of the desk.

He looks up and watches Elizabeth walking toward him with two coffees in her hands. She looked gorgeous in a messy bun and pink lips in a black and white outfit. She keeps coffee on the desk and takes a seat in front of him, passing him his coffee.

"You didn't come home last night." She asked, sipping her coffee.

"I have a few works to complete. Someone had high expectations from me." He says and passed the newspaper and tabloid to her. She looks at him and then at the newspaper.

Some Mystery Does Solve!!

Michael Murder Revealed.

Emily Emerson Behind the Bars!!

She was reading all the headlines along with watching some pictures. Emily was behind the bars along with Violet and John. She didn't know he would do it overnight.

"What about the baby Violet is having?" Elizabeth asked, looking at the newspaper. She felt breath on her neck. When did he come behind me? She thought.

"She isn't pregnant. It was fake." He says and takes her coffee from her hand and sips standing straight. She turns, looking at him. "You don't like latte," She says, watching him while he smiles.

"I like now. Now Come!" He says, putting his hand out for her. She grabs it standing on her foot. He pulls her, and she walks alongside him. He walked towards the left of the cabin and removed the book.

The big wide door opens suddenly, taking them into another room. She was confused when she stood, astonished. He had a small apartment in his cabin. He makes her sit on the bed, sitting beside her watching Sunrise. It was too early for the start of work.

"Are you ok?" he asks looking at her. She turns her head and nods yes.

"I will be leaving Germany. Do you want to come along?" He asks, looking at her. She moves to watch the sunrise. "It's my place." She smiles and turns her head, nodding her head again with a beautiful smile when sun rays fell over them.