28. Deal

What hurts more than breaking up or someone lying to you all the time?

Michael palace

At night

"You can't travel Elizabeth. Not at least in this state!" Mrs. Michael glared at Elizabeth.

"I am going to him either way, Oma," she stated, grabbing her passport from her handbag.

"Liz! you are not understanding. The doctor mentioned you can't travel. You just had a new organ inside yourself. It will take time for you. The doctor mentioned it will take a few months and a year long for you." Mrs. Michael stated, almost crying. Elizabeth turns at her in a complete shock state.

"I believe it!! I can't see him for a year if he keeps dodging me like this. Wait!!!" she looks down and left the bag on the bed and then glanced back at Oma again.

"Yes!! And Arawn knew it. He was the first one to look after your reports. Elizabeth child, please for me for yourself. Stop this craziness." Mrs. Michael stated and pull her stoned body into the warm embrace.

"Please, child, try to forget him. He is gone," Mrs. Michael cried, holding. Tears slip down her lashes, down her cheeks. She closed her in pain engulfing her and she let it happen. Mrs. Michael embraces her tightly, rubbing her back while she sobs into her arms.

A few months later, in Germany, Michael's palace

"Wake up Elizabeth!!" Mrs. Michael sat beside her while she pulled the duvet covering her head. Mrs. Michael sighed and turned, watching the maids opening the curtain of the room.

"It's afternoon. Come on, wake up then, you have appointments with Rebecca." Mrs. Michael sighed and pulled her duvet away and stood up. Elizabeth sighed and got up, sitting on the bed and rubbing her eyes. The redness and puffy nose told the story of the night.

"It's been three months. You don't need to hide. I know. Now, come on fresh up!!" Mrs. Michael warned and Elizabeth got off the bed walking into the bathroom.

"You are doing perfectly, ma'am. Your all reports are positive and good." Rebecca explained, smiling and looking at Elizabeth. She slowly nods her head, asking.

Hospital

"Can I travel now?" Rebecca looked at her and smiled speaking.

"Elizabeth, you could travel anywhere you want. Just because of your grandmother, we made it extra precautions for you to not travel around." Rebecca told and Elizabeth nods her head looking at Rebecca.

"It has started to show Rebecca. How long you will hide it from Rodriguez that you are carrying their heir?" Elizabeth asked, looking at Rebecca while she shrugged negatively.

"Always! It is none of their concern. I told you because I didn't know what to do at that time, but I want to keep this child with me and moved to London. I hope you won't tell them." She asked and Elizabeth nods positively speaking.

"It's safe with me."

"Between your grandmother asked me to tell you again that your reports are negative. What should we do about that?" Rebecca stated smirking over and Elizabeth chuckles softly speaking.

"Remember, you told me as she asked!" Elizabeth smiled and got up and Rebecca gave her a side hug.

"These 3 months gave me a new friend whom I can count on. Zac has been a good man and thanks you to Elizabeth or should I call princess!!" Rebecca chuckle and Elizabeth smiled and sat down leaning in front of the belly.

"This little one is my godson. I promise your j-father to look after you and I will." she kissed her belly and stand straight looking at Rebecca smiling.