EPILOGUE.

18 years later.........

I was arranging my clothes that came from laundry in the closet when I heard a boomed voice coming from somewhere and I jumped instantly. 

My hand flying at my chest, because of the startling noise, but when the voice boomed once more, I closed my eyes trying to control my anger. 

I swear to God this boy......

I moved out of the closet, and then out of the room making my way towards the other end of the hallway. Towards a room that had a big QUEEN band poster, glued to the door.

The sound of the electric guitar became more unbearable and loud. 

Couldn't this boy play some soothing tune on an acoustic guitar??

Why Rock music ?!?!?!

I stood in front of the door trying to control my rising anger and raising my hand, I banged loudly on the door. 

"Turn the volume of the amplifier down !!" I shouted but nothing. 

"Are you hearing me young man ??? I swear to God Yash , you wouldn't like the consequences. There are other people living in the house, this is not your rock band station !!" I shouted once again banging more loudly and, the hard rock music stopped. 

After some seconds the door burst open and a pair of hazel brown eyes, with sharp features met my brown ones.

"Mumma ?" My son asked looking coy. 

"Turn the volume down and then play your rock music sweetie. We don't want our ears to bleed with that sweet as honey sound" I said to him with a close lipped smile and he frowned. 

"Only you find it bad. Dad said he loves it" 

Of course he did. 

"I don't want excuses. And come down in fifteen for dinner. Dad and Meisha will be home soon" 

He didn't say anything, nor did his eyes brightened hearing the name of dinner time like always. He just released a sharp breath raking a hand through his hair and nodded giving me a soft smile. 

I instantly knew something was wrong. 

Just when he was walking inside the room further, I walked behind him. 

"Yash ?" 

"Yeah mom ?"

"Everything alright ?" I asked and he scratched his forehead along with his foot looking down. A habit he surely inherited from my husband. 

"Yeah" he smiled up at me. "I'll come down in a few" he said again and I nodded sighing. He won't tell me just now. 

"You know you can talk to me about anything right ?" 

"Yes Mumma, I know that since you repeat the same thing everyday 50 times" he said with a grin and I glared at him playfully. 

"Fine. Dinner will be ready soon" I said shaking my head and walking out of the room. 

Teenagers trouble. Phew !

Just when I was walking, downstairs towards the kitchen, the front doors burst open and revealed, my husband, and my daughter along with him, carrying the grocery bags. 

Ayansh asked me to tag along but my one and only sweet little daughter denied that if I went along them and I quote in my daughter's words , 'Dad, would not pay enough attention to me' , and asked me to stay home since she wanted some father-daughter time. Ayansh's expression told me that he thought it was bull-shit but he kept his mouth shut, looking at me with pleading eyes to say that there was nothing like that. I knew what he wanted. I knew exactly what was going on his mind and Meisha was right. If I would have went along then, Ayansh would have asked her to go for grocery shopping, and would have stayed in the car, making me stay with him too, for God knows what.