40. Stabbing him to death !!

WARNING : This chapter contains very violent and sensitive content . Read on your own risk. 

And don't forget to comment , vote , and follow me . 

I did pretty hard work for this chapter . 

PS : Please try to ignore if any grammatical or spelling mistakes are there . 

*************************************

I felt something cold being thrown  down at my face and for some seconds I forgot how to breathe . 

I came back to consciousness slowly cracking up my eyes open and coughed out some water . 

It was water that was being thrown at my face . 

Suddenly the past moments came back to my memory and the first thing I remembered was Ayansh's unconscious body lying on the floor . 

Shit !! Shit shit shit !! I suddenly stood up . 

Well tried to stand up but , I failed . 

I looked at myself , and then at my surroundings and then I saw a stranger standing in front of me with a bucket in his hands . 

Bloody hell !!

I tried to move my hands but felt them around my back . Tied up behind the chair . And as I tried to move more a pain shot through my arm and I gave up . 

I tried to shout in pain but my voice didn't come . And I figured I was gagged . 

Fuckers !!

I looked around at my surroundings and it felt like a basement kind of thing of a very very very large warehouse or mansion I have no idea . 

Huge plastic tubs , ropes , Sanitary pipes and lots more of tiles and stones and marble and glass  plates were present here . 

Sounds of footsteps came from some direction and I whirled my head to look in that direction . 

The doors opened and a the silhouette of a manly figure came inside the room . 

As soon as the light fell up on his face the color drained from mine . 

That bastard of a devil . 

He kidnapped me !!

He harmed Ayansh . 

Ohh My God ..... Ayansh . !!!

"Leave" he said to the man with the bucket and the man rushed outside closing the door behind him . 

He walked closer to me ,with that devil's smile pasted on his face  and suddenly I felt my body becoming more cold . 

No No No !!

He couldn't come closer to me . He couldn't !!

I tried to wriggle out of the chair and from the ropes I've been tied up . I tried to shout but only incoherent voices came out from my throat . 

He came and stood in front of me , and I looked at him with tears flowing down my cheeks . 

"Now Now , Miss Kapoor . You wouldn't want me to touch you to keep you stayed where you are , would you ?" he asked with that fake smile still present on his face . 

I tried to shout at him to stay away from me but to no avail . 

I just shook my head so furiously with more tears rolling down my cheeks . 

"Figured as much" he murmured and leaned down more towards my face but I jerked my head sideways . 

He held both my cheeks so tight in a grip with one of his hand and made me look up at him .