39. The devil himself .

Ayansh and me were just walking behind his dad , when his dad walked out of the main party hall and started walking in the direction of the hotel's restaurant . 

Huh ? What's so special about this guest ?

I looked at Ayansh and he looked at me probably thinking the same thing . 

We entered into the restaurant and all the waiters bowed down at Ayansh and his father and well yeah , at myself too. 

His father was walking straight in front of me so that I couldn't take a look at the front . 

And then he stopped , at a table. I wasn't able to see the face of the man their . 

"Mr. Khanna" he shook hand with the man and I felt the color draining from my face . 

Mr. Khanna . 

Could that be him ? 

No No No !

It couldn't be him !! 

I am just afraid . 

No chance . No way in hel-

"Ayansh . Meet Mr. Khanna." His father stepped aside to let us take the look at Mr. Khanna and as soon as we did , I felt my body leaving all the blood , going pale and for a moment it felt like my heart stopped beating . 

I just looked at the man . 

The man that was the reason for all my horrors . All my nightmares . 

Not just the nightmares but a terrible reality . 

A horrifying truth . 

No this couldn't be true . He couldn't be here . 

THIS IS SOOO SOOOO SOOOO WORSE TO BE TRUE . 

NO PLEASE NO !!! JUST NOOOOO!!!

But it was true . He was here . 

Because he shook hands with Ayansh and he looked at me with a smile , but there I saw the dangerous glint in his eyes . 

And then came the trembling . 

"And this must be your beautiful fiancee" He looked at me for a good two seconds and then Ayansh and then again at me . 

No !!

Don't look at me!!

I don't want him to look at me !!! 

It was practically like I could feel his hands all over me again . 

No No NO .. JUST NO !! STOP !!!

I wanted to shout at him . To shout at everyone but my voice was stuck in my throat . It was like I got muted standing in front of him . 

And suddenly my body went pale . My hands and legs started trembling . Maybe they were trembling before but I felt them now . 

My hands were cold and I couldn't here a single words Ayansh was speaking to him . I could just here voices . Voices of my 6 year old screaming and him shouting at me . 

Ayansh was saying something but I couldn't here anything . 

I felt a tug at my hand and I jerked back looking wide eyed at Ayansh . 

"Hey , You okay ?" he asked 

Who was he asking ?

Me ?

No , am certainly not okay . 

"Hello , Miss Kapoor . Glad to meet you" The terrible truth of my past extended his hand towards me for a hand shake .