15. Screw You.

SONG: Animals

By : Maroon 5

***************************

Thanks @JagathiKrishna for the new cover . 

Please , comment , follow and vote . 

*************************** 

I stared at the girl standing in front of me staring with her big brown eyes right at me . She looked pale . There were beads of sweat on her forehead and the creasing lines formed there were so much to ignore . I tried my best to calm her down but she wasn't having it . Her mid-length straight hair , shades of brown were tied into a very tight and high pony tail , and she was wearing a peach color women suit , which was a combination of peach color trouser pants , and a white color button up shirt tugged inside with a tuxedo jacket of the same peach color. Her look was completed by white color 2 inches heels , and small pearl earrings . 

She was looking fully professional , and confident . If only that would have been the matter with her inner self . She was battling with herself to make her nerves relax. This was her first day , her first step on the staircase which would be leading her on to the top of her dreams . Her Carrier . She would finally be able to step up , she would finally be independent . This training was so important , a program , just like an internship . Of course it was paid , but what she would get now , it would be from the company . But after this her dream is to open up her own center for psychological problems treatment . A counselling center . So she could help the needy , the one who haven't got anyone to look after them just like she hadn't got anyone to look after her . Not only this, she would be earning a triple amount of money from that , and she would finally be able to achieve what she had dreamed about all her life . She would finally be able to do THAT . Her one dream which lied on the top of all of her other one's making it so very hard to be fulfilled . 

And SHE was me .

That girl's me . And I would finally be taking the first step in the direction of pursuing all my dreams . 

"Isha , you ready yet?" The muffled voice from the other side of the door pushed me out of my thoughts making me suddenly startled. I turned around grabbing my bag and opened the door .

There was standing the one and only devilishly handsome Ayansh Malhotra. He was looking as usual hot , but , now he wore his aura of a powerful and domineering man like a cave . Like he ruled this world . And I doubt that he didn't. 

He looked so fresh , his hair were styled backwards , but they were long enough to not stay in the place , and he was wearing a white button up , with navy blue pants , with his coat draped on his forearm . I didn't realize I was gawking at him , but when I looked up at him he looked to be doing the exact same thing and I blushed . 

"Y-you look professional, and.... and really good" he stuttered . 

"Thanks" I mumbled softly not meeting his eyes .

"Let's go" he said and turned around walking , and I walked behind him. 

We walked up to his car , which wasn't the one we took to his Father's place . It was a sedan , an off white BMW X5 . 

No , I definitely don't have this knowledge to know about cars , I just read X5 on the back side . 

He opened the door for me and I got in wondering how much cars does he exactly own . And then I shuddered thinking I really don't wanna know. 

He sped up the car out of the society and soon we were off on the highway , there was no music , nothing , just silence . And this silence wasn't exactly helping my nerves . I needed some music . Scratch it , I craved it badly.