28. I am in love with her !!

Please , don't forget to vote and comment , happy reading people ..!!

Ayansh's POV : 

I was standing under the shower , playing Giggle's words again and again in my mind . 

Loved you bare chest.

I have no idea why there words were having such a strange kind of effect on me . Was I seriously considering the concept of love . 

Do I really want to be loved ?

By my Giggles >?

Maybe I really do , otherwise I won't be feeling my heart skipping a beat everytime I replayed those words in my head . 

God , I never thought I can be so crazy for a girl some day . I did consider having a partner for life , to stand by my side in better and in worse , like my friend , but Giggles is so much more . 

I just couldn't stay away from her . 

She won't let me , even if I tried . 

God I'm soo deeply screwed now . 

Love 

Is it really true ? I never thought love exists ? But can it happen now? 

But I care for her soo much that I just couldn't even entertain the thought of her leaving me . It would drive me mad . She's my peace , my warmth . 

The way she cried saying sorry today . She did nothing wrong but she was still sorry . Not wanting me to push her away . So innocent 

Her innocence is like a a slow drizzle , the soft droplets falling at the starting of monsoon , yet I have no idea when that slow drizzle came as a flood drowning me in it . And I surrendered . I surrendered for her innocence , her madness , her happiness . For her .

How can I deny her peace . If me trying for both of us is her peace . I'll most definitely do that . I'll do anything for her at this point . 

And I will try  , I will try to fight with whatever stopping me from making her happy . For both of our happiness . 

I will fight with my problems , with my issues . Whatever comes in our way . 

I closed my eyes with the new found resolve for the both of us and a smile crept up on my lips remembering how she burst out today , seething in anger . Her anger directed towards me . 

She have no idea how cute I found her that way sitting their and pouting . But her words affected me . In a more deep way than I can imagine .

There's no doubt how good she's for me . 

She made my insecurities scurry away at that moment otherwise I would have never been able to make up my own mind . 

She makes me more stronger at the same time she's my weakness . 

The way she sat on my lap , so perfect . The way our lips molded into each other's , so perfect . The way she withered beneath me from my touch..... So fucking perfect . 

Ughh , not helping right now . 

I turned the temperature of the water a little more cold , and after standing for more 5 minutes , I decided that .... 

Yes ! I need my girl . 10 minutes away from her knowing that she's just lying there on my bed is soo much more . 

I dried off and tied the towel around my waist . 

As I came out from the bathroom I saw her lying , eyes closed and hugging a pillow close to her chest curled into a ball . 

Will my heart ever stop filling with whatever this is I feel for her , while I look at her sleeping . ?. I couldn't even sleep without her anymore .