42. It's Giggles because it's different .

To make y'll smile ;-))

Don't forget to vote and comment please . 

*********************************

I felt someone watching me in my sleep and when I cracked my eyes open , there was no one . I don't know why but my heart rate sped up just with the thought of.....

Again there !!

I swear I saw the shadow of a man in a suit watching me from the corner of the room . 

I sat up abruptly and looked around . 

There was no one . 

Did Ayansh leave me alone ?

But... he couldn't . I asked him not to !

The knob of the door twisted . 

Ohh Thank God Ayansh is coming back ! 

I closed my eyes and sighed in relief . 

"You bitch !"

My eyes flew open instantly and my heart skipped a beat , looking at the man standing there . 

I went pale . 

How the hell does he get in here !!

"You thought you could be spared by me after what you did to me?" he came inside the room and a shiver of fear ran down my spine . His suit was torned in pieces and patches of blood were their at all the places I stabbed him . 

I wanted to shout for help !!

 I opened my mouth but nothing came out . 

"No one's here to save you now. Not your lover boy . No one" he smiled his dangerous smile and took some more steps towards me . 

Clutching my covers tightly in my hand I shifted backwards but then my back hit the headboard.

"Y-You couldn't be here . It's ... It's ... i-impossible" I managed to get out . 

"I could be wherever I want , and do whatever I want" he gritted .

And it all happened so fast , that just in a moment he was on top of me . 

"NOOOO!!!!" I shouted but he pressed his palm against my mouth to muffle my screams . 

God !! No No No !! Not Again Please !!!

I kicked him in the stomach , trying to get out of his grasp , and he used both of his hands to not let me run away . 

I was trapped . 

"No No No !!! No !!! Don't do this !!" 

And he just laughed an evil laugh .

"Get the fuck away from me !!"

He ripped of my clothes again , still laughing , his fingers touching my bare skin . 

"Get away !!" I sobbed screaming . 

But he wasn't listening . 

"No !! Please I beg you !! Don't touch me !! I am begging you now Pleaseee !! Don't touch me Please !!" I cried and screamed but he wasn't listening . 

His hands travelled further up on my bare skin and I kicked and tried to push him away still crying . 

"Please !! No !!!" I shouted . 

"It's nothing !! Isha ! Wake up !" Someone shouted and suddenly my eyes fled open . 

"It's just a nightmare . Nothing . I am here ." A voice came and I turned around and found Ayansh lying beside me .