23. I won't give up !!

SONG : Banjaara 

From : Movie - Ek Villain 

By : Mohd. Irfaan 

Please , vote , comment and follow .

*********************************

He already considers me as his family.......?

I was stunned to the point , I thought I forgot where I was standing when Ayansh's voice pulled me out of my daze .

"You looked so peaceful  reading that book , your face glowing from the sun rays , you looked so beautiful it amazed me . But that wasn't just it , your , your vibe was so positive , with no care in the world .That was the first time I came to the realization that it was soo much than just physical attraction" he mumbled and I hurled around to look at him .

The tension can be already sensed into the room . 

I didn't say anything . I didn't know what to say to that . I just looked at him with a bewildered expression the frame clutched tightly into my hands . He came slowly towards me and towered above me , but at this time I was looking at the picture in my hands . 

It's a Goddamn FAMILY FRAME .  We just know each other from one month so ... howww?

He slowly took the frame from my hands and put it back on the desk , my eyes following his movements . I was pinned between him and the desk . His thumb stroked my picture and then he started speaking , but his attention was solely focused on my picture and mine was focused on Ayansh. 

"I didn't even realize when it happened Giggles . I always thought nobody was ever able to broke what walls I've been building since so many years , and you did , and I do know that you didn't even try your best yet" he took a deep breath his eyes still trained on the frame . 

"I know what you're thinking , just one month and you're here in my family frame , but ... but you have to know that , no one came into my life before this like you did" he whispered and looked at me , then in the eye. 

"I .. I don't know how you're so familiar to me . Or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more though as I am remembering who you are . I don't know how when you smile at me from your shoulders when I call you from behind , feels like I want to stop the time at that moment  . How when you asked me that day to tell you I was lying , when I was pushing you away , felt like a deep distant memory , that , that you are not ready to give up on me . How when you giggle , feels like solace for me . I don't know why it feels like , that somewhere , sometime , in some other dimension , I've met you before , I've fallen for you before ." he finished whispering the last part and my throat went dry . I closed my eyes and he did the same before pressing his forehead against mine . His hands pressed on my waist .

"But whatever it is , it's my peace Giggles . YOU ARE MY PEACE . I've never felt at peace before until you . Considering as much as you drive me crazy . But still , you are near me and peace comes in handy" he said chuckling and looked at me. I smiled at him and he pressed a feather light kiss on my lips . I shut my eyes close , letting the fireworks in my stomach go crazy . His mouth lingered up on mine . And I can feel his heavy breaths on my face . I looked at him and he was looking down his eyes focused on my lips . 

"Ayansh ?" I whispered to grab his attention . 

"Mm ?" he murmured his attention still focused on my lips .

I felt all the heat radiating from both of our bodies . The way he was looking at my lips was doing so much foreign reactions to my body . I felt something I've never felt before . A different kind of pull towards him . A kind of pull which was telling me to just grab Ayansh's face and kiss the hell outta him . A pull which was telling me to rip his shirt off and strangle him on his bed . A pull which was forcing me to tell Ayansh to do anything to me he wants right now .