22. An Addiction .!!

Song : Can't help falling in love with you

By : Samantha Harvey (cover)

Please comment and vote sweeties....

********************************

"you're burning" I whispered to him and slowly pressed my hands against his cheeks and forehead . 

God...

"Ayansh you have very high fever I guess" I told him frowning . 

"Yeah.... figured ... My every bone is aching" he sighed and closed his eyes again .

Ohh Lord ...

"Ayansh , I think you should clean up first , take a hot shower it'll help with your aching muscles" I told him softly pressing his hair back from his forehead .

"I don't want to moveee" he whined in low voice like a child and I smiled . 

Looks like he's still drunk.

"Okayyy . C'mon , sit up , let's get you to the bathroom" I told him softly helping him sitting up . And helped him to the bathroom . He groaned at least 50 times but we made it to the bathroom eventually . 

"Will you be okay?" I asked him my brows knitting together .

"Of course Isha , it's just a slight fever , you don't have to worry that much" he told me but his voice was very low and tired . 

I nodded still hesitantly . 

"Unless you want to see my naked glory , then you can come inside" he said smiling a little .

"No thanks" I said rolling my eyes but my cheeks turned hot. 

He closed the door , and I turned around to leave but then his voice stopped me. 

"Giggles?" 

I turned towards the bathroom . The door was closed.

"Yeah?" I called back. 

"Can you bring some sweat pant and T shirt outside from my closet. Leave them on the bed" he said .

"Okay , and be careful" I told him and went to his closet . I opened the cupboard and took out a hoodie and a sweat pant . He needs to be warm in case he feels cold so hoodie will be good instead of a t shirt . Just when I was about to close the cupboard my eyes fell on a sheet of paper. I thought of leaving .

But what can I say ? I am a very curious person . And as well as I know curiosity kills the cat , in my case it can even kill me but I won't mind . 

I took the sheet in my hand and looked keenly then I understood it's rather a drawing . A drawing  made by a kid with crayons . A big man holding a kids hand in standing in front of a house and at the bottom it was written Ayansh and Daddy .

Your boy Ayansh loves you Daddy

Was it made by Ayansh? 

If yes then why's it kept here? 

These secrets are going to burn my head .

Does Ayansh still love his Dad?

I sighed loudly and placed the drawing back , closed the cupboard and placed Ayansh's clothes on his bed . 

I walked to his bathroom door slowly . "Ayansh?"  I called checking up . 

Hey ! I am just worried for him . Not clingy.

"Yes Giggles?" 

"You okay in there?" 

"Yeah , I am fine , don't worry that much" he said and I moved back .