18. Surprise !!

Please comment and vote people . Prettyyy pleaseeee. 

Song : Kiss Me .

By : Ed Sheeran 

*************************************

I woke up Monday morning and this time my first thought wasn't about the curtains obviously .

As they were already closed. I didn't even have to worry about them anymore . I am a very light sleeper , and so I just know Ayansh comes to my room daily and closes them . Now I have started to sleep without closing them knowingly . I wanted to see if he closes them or not and as expected he does . 

I checked my phone and it was already 9 . But I didn't panic too . I've started to getting used to this routine . I saw some texts from Ishani asking to me about my 'Holi plans' . As if she doesn't know I don't play holi . The fact is I never had anyone to enjoy it , Ishani most of the time went to her friend's society and I was used to being left alone after wishing my parents with just putting little colors on their cheeks .You assumed correct , my father never wished us , it was just me and mumma , though I liked making sweets with her .  I can already feel the festive excitement even from her messages . I shaked my head a little . Her and Ayaan's exams were over last week . I need to check up and talk to Ayansh when they both would be coming here. I'll also ask Ayansh if he could talk to my father about this . 

Ayansh , God , You won't even believe , the whole weekend there was this wicked glint in his eyes with some amusement . I am dead sure he's planning something . He kept on throwing hints after hints about how he'll make it sure I won't get to hide from , or in my language 'spared' by him .

This man is full of mischief . I have to think about some very good plan to escape that party . I still know we have some time . First the Pooja has to be done , then only the party will start . 

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face , meanwhile combing my hair and forming a bun on the top of my head . I decided to go downstairs first to check up on all the plannings .

So that I can work up on my own escape plan...

It's okay , I know am so intelligent . 

'Not'.. My subconsciousness added and I glared at her . 

I opened my door cautiously stepping a little back , and looking right then left . Call me dramatic all you want but I don't clearly want colors all over me first thing in the morning . Ishani once did this to me . Sure she got third degree behavior from mumma about messing up the inside of the house , but she said it was worth it . I soo didn't talk to her for the whole week giving her a cold shoulder . I finally did though when she 'begged' me to talk . Ha ! served her right .  

I went outside of my room and kept looking back thinking Ayansh will come from behind me pouring a bucket full of colored water all over me and suddenly I bumped into someone .

I didn't need to look who it was . His scent only made me know it was him . Even with a blind fold and without touching him I can tell he's near me . I don't know what it was about him . Do we really become like that when we have feelings for someone? 

I think so , because as soon as I knew it was him , my heart started to beat soo fucking fast I can literally hear it . It always happens . Whenever he's near me . I want to know if he knows about this effect he have on me . Though as soon as I looked up at his face , I saw him smirking , and then I remembered today is Holi . God he was smiling so wickedly , he's going to freaking drown me in colors . 

As soon I processed the knowledge I turned around to run  but , it was too late .

Ayansh grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him , my back pressed against his chest .