20. DRUNK HIM!!!

PLEASE , COMMENT AND VOTE .

Song : Is this love?

By : James Arthur 

***************************

We all were just catching up sitting on a table , Me , Ayansh , Aayushi , Ishani , Amaan and Ayaan. Just then a car stopped , an Audi SUV in front of the entrance and we all turned our heads to look at it . 

No Fucking Way !

Ayansh's father got out of the car and made his way inside walking like he owns the society . Maybe he does . Who the hell knows .

I looked at Ayansh and he was looking at his father with his fists clenched and his jaw hard , with his breaths hard . No shit he was angry . But he needed to control himself  . We can't make a scene , not when Ayansh is drunk . He was childish and immature when drunk till now , but what if he won't be able to control his anger . 

His father spotted us and made his way to our table , with a blank expression plastered on his face . 

"Happy Holi Kids !" He said to everyone .

We all replied to him and stood to wish him . Though Ayansh remained seated . He putted light colors on every one of us and we did the same . He looked expectedly at Ayansh but he didn't make a move . Ayansh opened God knows which number of beer bottle in the day and ignored his father completely . Everyone was staring at both of them . I pressed my hand lightly on Ayansh's shoulder and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows . I pleaded to him with my eyes and he stood up sighing loudly . 

Thank God . 

He turned to his father scowling but his Father's expression still remained blank . His Father putted light color on Ayansh's forehead and Ayansh still kept glaring at him , his fists clenching and unclenching themselves . 

God ! He's really very angry . 

After his father wished him , he went away and started chatting with other old members but Ayansh's mood was already spoiled . He grabbed his beer bottle and started drinking it without even taking a breath . Nobody dared to say anything to him . I looked at him worriedly and then met my gaze with Aayushi and Amaan as they both are the one who were left on the table . Ayaan has already taken Ishaani away . Amaan looked at me and blinked once telling me it's okay but I didn't miss the frown he had on his face when he looked at Ayansh . Aayushi looked a bit frightened from all this . 

Ayansh finished his bottle and threw it back, not caring if it hits someone . I scowled at him . He stood and made his way to the alcohol counter . I stood instantly too when Amaan stopped me.

"You're not going to him , not when he's in this type of mood" he said to me standing too.

"Then what do you want me to do? Leave him alone ?" I asked him with disbelief .

"No , but he's not in the right state of mind"

"But he's-"

"Amaan is right Isha , I don't think you should go after him , he's really not in a right mood" This time Aayushi said to me.

"I don't fucking care ! You guys saw his anger , but not his hurt? It's clear he needs someone" I told them almost shouting . 

They both didn't say anything after that , but I saw a soft smile on Aayushi's lips . She looked like she was about to cry . She stood and hugged me and I was surprised by the gesture .

"Thank you for coming into his life , my brother got the best" She whispered to me with tears in her eyes , and I felt so good that she thinks am good for her brother .