Must read (Author's Note)

A/N :-

Hello everyone , so first of all whoever reading this and my current story , thank you soooooo much , for the love you guys are giving to #ISHAANSH . We all are together sailing their ship .

So as we all know we are reaching near the end of this story , and of course their are some 10-15 chapters left maybe , I have no idea . But only several things have left , for example their secrets to be unfolded and a real drama . Stay tuned for it .

So , the main reason behind me writing this A/N was , that as soon as I will finish writing this story , I already have the idea of my next one . And I want your guys' opinions on it .

I have started writing the story of Amaan and Aayushi. YES !

SNIPPET :

I think I should leave

I think I should leave..." he started walking away, "I'll see y-"

I stopped him once again by pulling him by his shirt in grabbed into my fists. Pulling closer than it was appropriate.

It looked like his breathing stopped for some seconds when I did, and as I stared up into his eyes and then at his lips.

"Yushi-"

"Ssh" I hushed him and then slowly stood on my tippy toes, closing my eyes.

And gently pressed my lips to his once again.

Yeah he definitely forgot how to breathe for a moment but I did too, as I kissed him.

When there was no response I pulled away looking at him scared.

"Kiss me back stupid" I whispered close to his mouth.

And he did. He kissed me back allowing thousand kinds of butterflies to break free in my stomach. I released his shirt bringing my hands around his shoulders, and busied my fingers in his hair. And this time it was much mature, cuz I opened my mouth for him and he took the opportunity making our tongues clash, as his hands closed around my back pulling me as much close to him as was possible.

***************************

Amaan Khurana. A boy who fell in love with the fierce spirit that Aayushi Malhotra was.

It's known that teenage love doesn't lasts very long. But what if the same love swears to never leave you alone. What if it puts you through so much shit and compels you to give up, but still denies to not leave your soul.

Amaan and Aayushi. Two teenagers who fell for each other hard and fast, but fate had some different plans.
It wanted to enjoy them beg for each other. It wanted to wrench their hearts in pain. And it still had no plans to give their love peace.

All we want to see is if that fate which has them tied together, but still doesn't let them leave, if that same fate have any plans for them to experience that loving each other just isn't pain, and heartbreak.
************************

Please Please Please tell me if you guys would like to read it . I would like to write it sooo badly , but only when my pretty readers here would like to give it a try.

Please tell me in the comments what you guys think of this idea ??!!!!??????

Thank you soooo much .

Your's Isha .

XOXO