35. His past and secrets !!

We entered into the elevator , and while Ayansh looked for his car keys in his pockets , I actually decided whether he should drive it or not . 

I mean I am taking him somewhere so today it's my day to drive it . Kind of . 

"Ugh , I forgot the keys of my BMW , we gotta take my Rolls-Royce today" he muttered and the resolve came crashing up on me. 

I wanna drive that car real bad . I just traveled once in that car of his when we were going to his Father's party in his hotel . Not even at the mansion . 

Otherwise He always took his Mercedes or BMW wherever we went .

"Ugh can I ask you something ?" I asked looking straight ahead . 

"You know that you don't have to ask before asking something Giggles" he replied pulling me closer to him and made me stand in front of himself his arms snaked around me from behind . 

He adjusted all my hair on my left side of the neck with his hands softly and pressed his face in the right side of my neck kissing me softly their and I closed my eyes ,trying to hold back a moan . 

God , why does he do this to me ? 

I am barely holding myself together as he presses light kisses all over my neck . And then I hear him chuckle . 

"What is that you wanted to ask?" he whispered against my neck and I felt something constricting inside of me just down there . 

"I... I forgot" I breathed leaning back on to him and closing my eyes and he laughed . 

That snapped me back to reality . He was enjoying my my lack of control a little too much . 

"Leave me" I said harshly . 

"Nope"

"You are laughing on my expense" I pouted and he kissed the corner of lips from behind . 

"I get to laugh at my silly silly girl , and these silly silly things you do sometimes makes me fall in love you a little more." He whispered keeping his chin on my shoulder and I sighed happily . 

I love him so much . 

"I love you more Giggles" 

"No I do"  

"Nuh-uh , I do" 

"Puh-lease , Admit I do , otherwise am not talking to you the whole day" 

"That's not fair" he whined .

"I never said I was gonna play fair , you don't know me yet" I said and smirked while the elevators opened and Ayansh fell silent . 

We made our way outside . I looked at Ayansh and he was frowning . The parking lot was eerily silent and dark . 

"What do you mean by what you just said ?" 

"What I just said?" 

"Yeah , that you never said of playing fair ? that I don't know you yet ?" 

"Ayansh I was just-" I started but he cut me off . 

"You do love me right?" he asked stopping and looking at me with a vulnerable expression . 

"Of course I do" 

"You're not gonna leave me right?" he asked again with the same vulnerable expression and I felt my heart melting . I went to him putting my arms around his neck and hugged him to me . 

"Of course am not gonna leave you , I love you" I murmured and kissed his temple . 

"Please don't ever break my heart"  he whispered burying his face in my neck .