2. First Meet

"Hey , your man is here" Ishaani comes in the room jumping up and down and squealing , like she's the one who's gonna get married and that even with her major crush .

"There is nothing to get so excited about AND he is not my man" I said rolling my eyes at her .

"Yeah but he'll be one day , c'mon  they're still on the gates , let's take a look from your balcony" she says and steps in my balcony 

"I don't want to , you can check him out all you want" I mumble more to myself  and make my way to my dressing table to adjust my dupatta and hair , Honestly , I can't find any interest in seeing him , and yes! I am nervous as hell , like real hell , to even get a glimpse of him , it's like suddenly I am appearing for an upsc exam without even studying anything , like I have no idea what to expect , and my whole body is shaking lightly , from fear , or nervousness maybe? I have no freaking idea . I can tell i am even excited a little bit , as my mother told me before that he found me beautiful  , that only in the picture of me wearing just track pants and an apollo crop t shirt , I totally gave that picture away for two reasons , for one - I seriously wanted him to think that I am some immature , naive girl , with whom nobody can even think about getting married and for two - I never wear anything besides track pants , jeans and t shirts . Yeah , I know , so much for a reason , whatever . 

"HOLY FUCK" I hear Ishaani shout , 

"Languaagggeee" I shout back at her.

she ignores me and comes back into the room mumbling incoherent words . She looks all , flustered and everything . 

"What is it?" I ask her 

"uh..umm..yeah .. well" ohh SWEET GOD , seems like she has forgotten this is my room . WHAT ON THE EARTH HAS SHE SEEN? , 

"Don't tell me that the man I am marrying is all old and fat , and...."

she cut me off "WHAT? NO!"

"Then why are you acting all angry and embarrassed ?" does that even makes sense? I hope so.

"well there is one guy , of around your age , and a guy around my age and then a girl of 20 i guess"

"And..."I press

"And this guy who's around my image , he's the new transfer student in our school , and he messes up with me all the damn time" she says again with a scowl plastered on her face ... well , well , well , looks like at least my little sister gets to entertain herself , something she gets from this marriage , or the other way around ..

"and then" she starts again "this girl , she's really hot , like real hot and then the guy , man of the day , God , YOU ARE A DAMN LUCKY WOMAN YOUNG LADY , cuz I already have a crush on him....."

her voice trails off and I focus on her last words , well Ishani have a crush on someone , it isn't a small thing , cuz she rarely crushes over a guy bcoz of their looks and , my future husband must be really handsome than , it's not I haven't had a chance to see before , sure I've been provided by a photo of him , just like he has been with mine , but I never really bothered to look at the picture , again two reasons , for one- I wasn't really that interested , bcoz I thought it is a joke anyway and two , when I developed a little interest , I never had the courage bcoz all I was thinking is , what if he turns out to be so fat and old and ugghh , I couldn't  have stressed about it that much , otherwise I have been gone real crazy . 

"Are you even listening ? or are you already having an inner orgasm picturing sex with your fiancee" Ishaani snaps her fingers in front of my voice .

"Eww , don't say shit like that in front of me , I don't wanna throw up all over my room just before I have a fucking show to put up on"  

"Languaaaggeeeee , young lady" she shouts at me in a false old woman's voice  and I gape at her with a blank expression just after a second we both bursts into a booming laughter .