7. Into His world

I reached delhi around 4:30 pm , and I walked towards the exit of the airport , I didn't have much luggage , only two bags that I can carry on my own easily . I've been told by Aayushi that she's gonna come and pick me up , I spotted her waving frantically in my direction I slightly waved back laughing at her enthusiasm . I started walking towards her , but she was already running to  me . 

"Hi aayu-" I started greeting , but I was very sincerely and calmly , not , cut off by her bear hug . 

"Hiiiiieeeee" she shouted at me . 

"Hi Aayushi"

"How have you been ? OHH MY GOD , am just talking here making you stand in the sun . C'moooonnnn let's gooo" she said taking my hand and making me run with her in the direction of the car . 

"okay , but why are you talking so loudly ?" I tried to ask her but she didn't hear it , as I looked around I realized that everybody was meeting with each other with the same bear hugs and loud greetings , okay , My bad I forgot am in Delhi now . 

Welcome to delhi Isha .

We reached to her car and settled in the back seat , after a minute or so the driver started to drive off after loading my luggage . 

We chatted for a while about random things , making small talks about the difference in weather of delhi and mumbai , In delhi I found the weather very good since it was mid-march . 

"Do we have to go to The mansion or should I drive to home ma'am ?" The driver asked Aayushi .

"No No , take us home , we'll be going at the mansion later" she replied . 

mansion ? home ? what is she talking about? 

She must have seen my confused expression because she said "The mansion is where dad and all the other family members live , while me , Ayansh bhai and Ayaan lives at a seperate place , In an apartment , both are in south delhi , just in different neighborhood , Ayaan is still in mumbai so it's just me and Ayansh and now you" she explained .

ohh ? I knew they don't consider their father in their family  but even living at  a different place , that's strange .

I wanted to ask her about their strained relationship with their father , so many questions were going on in my mind , Like what happened , what has he done so that his children can't even stay in the same place as him , it's  even worse than being hated by your own children

After, driving for half and hour or so , we reached at their place . It was a building , the society was very posh , I can only picture what kind of people must be living in this society , damn rich and lavish . We got out of the car and walked into the building towards the elevator , she told the woman at the reception to add my name with her and ayansh in the list . We took the private elevator and my eyes went wide when I realized private elevators are mainly , only for pent houses .

Ohh sweet God , Ayansh owns a fucking pent house .

Even if I belong to a rich family since childhood I've never been to a pent house before . Why? you remember the story of me having zero friends? well , yep that's the reason . And Amaan lives in a house just like mine . 

We stepped out of the elevator , and Aayushi unlocked the door and stepped in , I followed behind her and my eyes went wide taking in the large space , seriously it was so big , floor to ceiling length windows , Ohh my God I don't have words to describe the beauty , it's interiors are lavish , yet classic style , I just have one thought seeing this pent house , I LOVE IT. 

I went further inside by myself as Aayushi rushed towards what I assume is kitchen saying something along the lines of "ohh shit my brownies" ... Well I think I should go behind her if she's baking , I love baking and cooking too , as I was walking in the direction where she ran to , I saw a figure sitting on the couch in the living room area , his eyes glued on his phone , Ayansh . That's him . I stood frozen looking at him . He was concentrating very hard on his phone , maybe working . His eyebrows are pushed together , and there are creases of line on his forehead . He was just wearing a muscle T shirt and sweat pants but boy ! he was looking hot , real hot .