25. Not like MY Father !!!

Song : Don't let me go 

By : The Raign 

**************************

I turned up the volume of the song , as it was my favorite , well one of my favorites in romantics and started humming the tune looking out of the car's window . I was aware of the glances Ayansh was stealing in my direction but I pretended to not know about it and kept looking out of the window humming the tune softly .

Ayansh turned down the volume and grinned at me meanwhile I rolled my eyes at him , but didn't stop humming . This has become our daily routine from the past three and a half weeks . After that night of Holi when we almost confessed our feelings for each other , I mean we did , I did but not completely , not the part that am in love with him . 

But the thing is am not embarrassed about him hearing me singing anymore , and not to forget the part when he clearly mentioned that I shouldn't be embarrassed even about the embarrassing things as I am his girl friend now . 

Is it weird I still get goosebumps when he mentions me as his girl friend . 

Ayansh stops the car at the front of TopForm Therapy , and I lean in to him to press a soft kiss on his lips , but as everyday he snakes his arms around me and didn't let me go by just a simple kiss. We broke apart both breathing hard and he smiles pecking my nose . 

I get out of the car and then I heard a click sound of door closing . I looked at Ayansh making his way towards me and I raise my eyebrows at him , the action which he reciprocates . 

"What are you doing here?" I ask crossing my arms at my chest .

"I am coming inside with you" he says as if it's the most normal thing that is written as our schedule .

"What?" I shrieked "You can't come in there" I said to him with wide eyes . 

It's so different than his place . So small , and,,, just not good enough .

"Well , you do realize that you saying that gives me all the more reason to come inside right ?" he spoke with raised eyebrows and started to walk towards the entrance of the building whereas I stood shell shocked to my spot on the side walk . 

Is he for real ? 

"You getting to work or not Giggles ? It's your work place not mine" he said looking back from his shoulder and I snapped out of my state of disbelief . 

"Hey , wait" I ran to him and he halted in his steps waiting for me .

"You do realize that you're behaving like a parent who insists on walking his teenage child to the insides of his school right?" I said to scowling and he smirked .

"Nope , I think am just behaving like a father , a type of father which you never had" he said smiling smugly , clearly meaning it as a joke but reality struck hard . 

I looked away instantly feeling embarrassed 'bout my father , more kinda sad . He's saying the truth anyway .

A father which never cared .

"Giggles" he called out and I looked at him ."I'm sorry that really came out wrong ,, I-I didn't mean to-" he spoke softly guilt written all over his face but I just smiled and linked my fingers with his . 

"It's okay , I know you didn't mean it that way , and so , you know already that you're behaving like a nagging parent huh?" I said and he smiled softly .

"Definitely , and I like it"  He said kissing my temple and I smiled again . 

"Why do you want to see it anyway ?" I asked wondering .