31. The Business Party !!

Song : Someone To Stay 

By : Vancouver Sleep Clinic 

Don't forget to vote and comment . 

*********************

I was currently sitting in front of the mirror in Aayushi's room while she was doing my make up . Truth be told I feel really uncomfortable in the saree , not because it doesn't looks good on me , but because it belongs to Ayansh's mother . 

Yes ! It does . 

She passed on it to Aayushi a month or two before she passed away . It was a real nice and light glittering saree with shades of pink and white. The blouse didn't really fit me so Aayushi offered me one of her silver spaghetti strap blouse , and it fitted me like it was made for me only . I had never been thankful for someone like I was for Aayushi today . It isn't a traditional function so I was kind of worried if saree would work or not but Aayushi made sure that it would . I was still doubtful but after she was done with me I felt really pretty . She let my hair flow down in waves and threw some kind of spray so they looked more bouncy. I was looking hot yet elegant at the same time .

Aayushi herself wore a light long maroon skirt with a maroon fitted crop top of spaghetti straps

Aayushi herself wore a light long maroon skirt with a maroon fitted crop top of spaghetti straps . Her hair in a really nice bun while some of the strands of her hair fell around her shoulder and framed her cheeks . She was looking cute well at the same time she had a sexy aura around her . She was looking literally breath taking . When I was almost ready and was slipping on to my heels and Aayushi was applying some lip gloss , we heard two knocks on the door and Aayushi shouted a come in .

Amaan barged into the room and I looked at him while he looked at Aayushi . He looked at her like he was all set to devour Aayushi . She turned around and looked at her boy friend while they both had a staring contest , I was turning my gaze from one to another feeling like a third wheel sitting here . Well certainly not to them , they looked like they even forgot I was here . 

I cleared my throat , feeling embarrassed that I was here interrupting a private moment . They both looked at me and then turned to each other shaking their heads and smiling . Amaan went to Aayushi and kissed her forehead whispering something into her ear that she blushed . 

Damn , I am happy , but I really do envy them for this . I haven't seen Ayansh when it's been more than a day . 

They both finally turned to me and Amaan looked shocked . 

He brought a hand to his mouth fake gasping and turned to Aayushi .

"Who is she ? Where have you planted my best friend's dead body , I had been digging a grave for her since years . I wanted to bury her" he said acting hurt and I rolled my eyes throwing my previous flip flop slipper at him . 

"Hey , don't mess with my  suit" he said fixing it and then I realized he was wearing a suit . 

Well he looked actually good but there's no way in hell am admitting that to him .