43. A Happy Ending.

4 months later.....

I was currently sitting in my.... well our room. Of mine and my soon to be husband. And not the room of the pent house, but the room of the mansion. His father's house.

Surprised ?

Well let me back you up what happened in these past 4 months. 

After that horrible incident that took place 4 months ago, me and Ayansh, we both fought with everything in us to cope up with the horrible memories of that incident. We both tried everything in our being to not let that thing get to us. And above all, we fought hard to put that bastard Khanna and the man who I hate to call as my father, in jail. 

And after almost losing the case, Ayansh finally turned to his father. 

Well I forced him to. And he asked for his help reluctantly. But that's another story. 

So after one month of fighting with every thing, I made Ayansh sit beside me one day and I gave him a long long long lecture to talk to his father and sort things out. Not just for the help in case but for everything that happened in their past. 

After not talking to me for almost 5 days and I quote in his words , 'for giving such a bizarre idea' , I almost threatened him that I will not marry to a guy who's gonna be a chicken to sort things out with his own father. 

And he reluctantly agreed. Ohh the pleasure of having a man whipped for you. Thehehe

Well no shit , it wasn't easy. Like on the first day itself, Ayansh shouted at his father, cussed him out and his father pretty much did the same. They both blamed each other of course. And Ayansh stormed out of his father's mansion, dragging me out with him, and when we settled in his car his anger was radiating off his body making me almost burn. For some seconds I thought I actually saw smoke and fire coming out of his nose and ears, but when I rubbed my eyes it was just a illusion. 

Thank Goodness. 

Then when we were back in the home, he started shouting at me that I was the one to blame for all this. And me ? Being the innocent lady I am, I looked at him with wide eyes, and then keeping my face down I made my way to the kitchen. I put ear drops in my eyes as fast as I could and made my way upstairs to MY room and not his. Then taking some naphthalene balls I sniffed a little on one which made me sneeze 5 times regularly like a mad person. My eyes and cheeks were already wet, and my nose turned red. I looked at the clock. Ayansh came in the room 5 minutes later and looking at my face his eyes turned wide. I showed him by choking on a sob that I was crying though I definitely was not.

I told him that I was genuinely sorry, and I just wanted his relationship with his father to become fine again. I also told him that I want nothing more than that one thing. 

His face turned guilty in a nanosecond and he hugged me tight telling me that he was just angry, that he was sorry, and of course he would try again. 

Again. Ohh the pleasure of a man being whipped for you. 

Wasn't I a genius? Buahaha.

So, things took time of course, but with time, they both developed an okay kinda relationship. It's not like there;s no more tension between them. But nothing serious like before. 

One day when we were having lunch with his father in the pent house, his father asked us to shift into the family house which means, this mansion. I would not kid. I choked on my food. 

I thought Ayansh would deny straight away, but he just kept silent staring at his food, and then giving a slight smile to his father he asked just for some time. His father smiled a little back. And my heart warmed seeing them.