27. Would like a BJ right now !!

*Gets a little hot inside their , read on your own risk*

*wink wink*

Please don't forget to comment and vote and follow .

Happy reading .

stay healthy peoples . 

**********************************

I felt someone's breathing heavily by my side , and opened my eyes and blinked . I noticed someone's arms snaked around my waist . I instantly turned around so fast and saw Ayansh already lying there , his eyes on me . 

He's damn creepy .

He didn't even look startled that he was caught staring at me .

And then it hit me .

Our fight yesterday , he left . I waited for him . I cried . 

But he's here now .

Wait !!

Is he actually here or am I dreaming or something? 

"Yes , am actually here Giggles , go back to sleep" he mumbled and closed his eyes . 

But ....

"Ayansh" I whispered and his eyes popped open again . He looked at me and I didn't know what to say anymore .

We both knew we need to talk , we need to sort out so much things. Is it the correct time ? How do I start? 

With a sorry ?

"Hmm ?" he spoke in almost a whisper and I lowered my eyes to his collar . I literally have no idea what to speak now . I suddenly felt my eyes getting watery and my fingers reached to the second button of his shirt and started fiddling with it . 

Did he know I missed him ? 

His scent ?

His touch ?

His eyes ? 

God , it's been just some hours and I missed him .

I felt like saying sorry if not anything else . Because I made him go away from me .

I couldn't believe when I fell in love with him so much .

I wanted to tell him not to leave me again , not even for a minute . 

I closed my eyes again , and a tear slipped out . 

"What is it Giggles ?" He whispered again and I looked at him and then again at the button .

"I....I.... Ayansh .... am s-sorry" I tried to get the words out and started sobbing .

I knew I was over reacting but I never felt like this for a person and it hurt . 

"I...I m-missed you A-Ayansh" I spoke again and he pushed me more into his chest his arms tightening around me . 

I don't know why I cry so much dammit !! 

But I couldn't care less in front of him .

He's just here with me . His arms around me again and am the most happiest person now. 

"Sshh , please , I'm trying to cope up with the fact here how much I make you cry , but I lost count" he mumbled in my hair and I giggled suddenly . 

I looked up at him and he had a soft smile present on his lips . 

"I love that sound" he whispered pressing a light kiss on my lips and I closed my eyes trying to glue the feel of his lips on mine forever if I could .