24. In Love !!

Song : Someone to you

By : Banners

Please , vote and comment .

PS : Please neglect the spelling , grammatical and other whatever mistakes 

********************************

We kept sitting in silence for sometime watching the movie , just when a question popped into my mind . I thought of voicing it but then thought against it . I looked at Ayansh and he seemed so engrossed in the movie frowning at the screen . But I need to know it.

"Ayansh ?" I called to him in a low voice.

"Yeah?" he turned to me and I suddenly got so anxious about what I was gonna ask . 

I looked back at the screen shaking my head "See? You are more interested in the movie than me" I told him smiling biting back the question which I actually wanted to ask.  

He chuckled ."Yeah , that's because I've never watched this movie before" 

I was surprised ."Really?"

"Mm hn" he nodded still looking at the screen . 

"Now ask what you really wanted to ask Giggles" he said looking at me .

How did he....

"I-I didn'-"

"Ssh , just ask" 

"Uhh, okay.. Well.... You, you said that y-you , got me today.. I mean... in what sense.... I just.... I mean.. what are we actually now Ayansh?" I voiced my question stuttering and he frowned .

I knew he wasn't going to like what I asked . 

"What type of question is that ? We are together aren't we ..... ?.... I mean we are bound to get married anyway , and we are doing good together , I am developing feelings for you. So isn't it good ?" 

"And what about my feelings?" I asked trying to control my erratic heart beats when he said he was developing feelings for me.

He looked shocked hearing what I said and he turned to the screen again . "Y-you said you care for me ...? ... It was just like that then? Of course , I should have known it , you are YOU after all , You could even care for a person plotting your murder ." he said chuckling darkly and I frowned . 

"What do you atually mean by that?" 

"Nothing . Never mind" he mumbled and started to get up from the sofa when I held is hand to stop him .

"Ayansh" 

"Leave my hand Isha" he almost yelled at me and I flinched leaving his hand in a reflex action . He almost ran to his room . 

I sighed exhausted standing up and followed him to his room . I felt like such an idiot . We were having a good time together but my insecurities got me . 

But if I would just keep my insecurities inside me , it will never do any good right?

I walked to his room and knocked on his door .

No answer .

I pushed open the door and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed looking down his hands gripping the sides of the bed tightly . I cautiously walked to him .

"Ayansh-"

"Get out"

"But-"

"I said get out" 

"What's wrong with you ?" I yelled .

"Just LEAVE !!! , Get the fuck Lost" He shouted at me . And I literally felt defeated at this moment .