10. A Long Night.

Song : Everything has changes ( by , Ed Sheeran and Taylor swift )

Well , my playlist was just going on when I started writing this chapter , and midway to the chapter while I was writing this song started playing , and I thought "Whoa , it fits the chapter" . Listen to it guys .It is kinda a song for the chapter.

*************************************************************

I was just lying on my bed staring at the ceiling when Aayushi came out of the bathroom , I gave her a smile and she returned it , walking to the other side of the bed and lying down . 

"Aayushi?"

"Yeah?"

"Will Ayansh be okay?" I asked her , still thinking about his reaction .

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because he looked , y'know , I mean-"

"Ayansh had this problem too , he'd dealt with it , that's why"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked shocked.

"He used to have nightmares too , though He never told anybody what they were about" she explained. 

But I was still so shocked to comprehend a meaningful reply, instead I voiced my question.

"Does he still , Y'know , the nightmares?"

"No , not anymore , they stopped bothering him couple years ago , You don't worry" she said to me and I was relieved .

She yawned and I didn't ask any further questions as of course she would need some sleep . I haven't had to forget that everybody couldn't work on just 3-4 hours of sleep like me. 

I turned around on the other side , and faced the wall , I know how much of a trouble nightmares can be , That's why I've developed this habit needing less of a sleep than a normal individual . 

I realized how much distant me and Ayansh are , we don't know anything about each other , guess we have to start getting along and talking things out , about me , about him , about us . 

I checked my phone and it was 1:am , I closed my eyes , trying to let the sleep come , still it didn't , I was just opening and closing my eyes , thinking about all the things ,,,, well , related to Ayansh . For two reasons again (I really think I need to stop giving two damn reasons for everything , well , whatever) for one- I wanted to push away all the horrors of my nightmare out of my mind , because this was after a long time I had a nightmare . And for two- well , I guess I just really wanted to know Ayansh . From what I've known is , this man , he grew up very early , before it was his time to actually grow up , just like me , and I've had my reasons , I've always considered myself as I was something abnormal as a child and I tried to enroll with the others , but I just couldn't , I just stopped trying , satisfied with what I had become .

And now I know that Ayansh also didn't have a normal childhood , he had problems , just like me , I had my reasons and I want to know about his , I want  him to lay all his secrets out , for me to read them one by one , and keep them in my memory .

I don't know what it is , maybe curiosity , or the fact that I've finally met someone who can understand my pain . Because I've been through it , and somehow I think that he'd been through something horrible too , but am not scared of letting it out , though am not sure if he is . 

I closed my eyes once again when I felt my eyelids getting heavy , But as soon as I closed my eyes and a little unconsciousness consumed me , suddenly the horrifying images of my nightmare came in front of my eyes , and I bolted up straight .