° C H A P T E R 2 °

Blake Turner POV

Friday night came by fast. I looked for an outfit in my cupboard. I found a yellow dress that had a dip v line cut that showed a little of my cleavage I pared it with a golden high heel with a black purse.I did little make up. I left my eyebrows just the way they were and I did a wing make up on my eyes and I put on some lip gloss I let my hair down.

No one was home since my family went out for dinner with my dad's college's and as usual I wasn't invited since my parents never wanted people to know I was there daughter because I wasn't beautiful or light skinned like them.

I heard a knock on my door and I went downstairs knowing who it was. I locked the door and went into the car with Caryl.

We arrived at the club and I we entered, I could smell sweat all over. I made my way to the bar and just sat there and observed everyone.

I felt someone sit next to me and I turn to look at the person. He was gorgues he had silky dark brown hair, beautiful gray eyes, sharp jawline and pink soft looking lips, he was really tall like 6'4. He looked like he was about 26 years old. He had on a form fitting black suit with a white shirt and a black tie.

He then looks at me with a panty dropping smile and I looked down shyly. I feel him getting closer to me and I could smell his cologne. "Hi there beautiful would you like to take a shot with me." he said with a deep voice.

I've never drank alcohol before so this would be a first for me so I agreed. I come to know his name is Leonardo. We talked and he made me laugh alot.

After five shots he invited me to go home with him. I would never go home with a stranger but today I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone.

We soon got to his house actually mansion , I thought we were just going to going to chill but somewhere along the line things between me and him got intense next thing I knew we started kissing then clothes were off and we ended up having a passionate night together.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

NEXT DAY...

I felt someone waking me up. I opened my eyes looking at my surroundings realizing I wasn't in my room at all. I looked at the figure standing at the bed side and I looked into the coldest gray eyes. Then reality hit me I slept with the guy from the club. I quickly covered myself with the covers feeling slightly exposed.

"I want you to take your things and leave my house immediately." he said coldly

I was surprised and afraid, he looked annoyed by my presence and I was confused because last night he was a really nice person.

"Are you deaf or dumb? I said take your things and get out of my house!." he yelled at me. He then left the room.

I quickly got dressed into my clothes and made my way out of the room. I did not not want to make him more piss then he already is. The place was really big and I turned left looking for the stairs and after a long walk I found it. I made my way downstairs and I could hear people speaking. Once I was downstairs, I felt eyes on me and I looked up to not only find Leonardo staring at me but six other men. I looked down feeling embarraced.

"Can you show me where the door is please." I asked politely and softly.

"Does it look like I have time to show you where the door is, I don't have time for people like you, who opens there legs when someone has money. Look you were only good for one night, who knows how many people you've slept with. Just because I slept with you once doesn't mean I would ever do it again I mean look at you and look at me do you think someone who is as rich as me would ever dated a girl like you of course not, so why don't you figure out where the door is because I have better things to do then waste my time on you. " he said all that with a smirk on his face and I could hear some of his friends or business partners laughing at me. I sighed, great another person who hates me, my life is so fantastic. I managed to piss someone off so early in the morning.

I felt so humiliated not only was I used by this guy , he knewing fully well he took my virtue yet he was accusing me of sleeping around. That hurts a lot. A tear rolled down my face and I quickly look for a direction to go to, lucky I found the door and I took a cab and went home.

I arrived home and opened the door but it was locked I grabbed my keys and opened it, looking around I realized no one is at home so I quickly ran upstairs got into the shower and I scrubbed my skin so hard I could feel it burning. I felt so dirty, used,filthy, worthless and so cheap . He made me feel like rubbish like I was some thing he used and through away. His words kept on playing in my head and I cryed so hard. How could I have been so stupid.

I lost my virginity to someone who is so cold hearted, selfish arrogant and disrespectful. Gosh why do I always seem to have bad luck. I just feel like crap and I'm so tired.

After done showering, I changed into a sweat pants and a long shirt. Slept for a while before getting up and starting on dinner for my family.

They got home and ate I did there dishes and went upstairs to sleep hoping that I could at least forget this day.

Leonardo Rozet POV

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face I groaned and got up and took a shower. I went to my closet and got dressed into a sweat pants and a shirt. I looked at my bed realizing there's someone in it. I got closer standing on the bed side looking at this beautiful women sleeping in my bed. Her skin was dark brown and glowed when the sun hit it. I could see the outline of her curvaceous body. Her hair was spread out on the pillow. She looked so peaceful. Then reality hit me, she was the girl I took home from the club and we slept together I remember her telling me her name .

I then realized my friends where coming over so I had to get her out of here. I shook her and she woke up looking at her surroundings first then looking into my eyes. Her eyes were a light shade of brown and the were big and cute. I put on a cold face and said to her coldly

"I want you to take your things and leave my house immediately." she looked surprised yet afraid.

I was getting impatient because she made no effort to move, I got annoyed and out of anger I yelled at her.
"Are you deaf or dumb? I said take your things and get out of my house!."

I walked out of the door making my way downstairs. Soon my friends arrive and we start talking.

We quite down when I see Blake walking down the stairs looking down. She then looks up feeling our stares she then looks down again.

"Can you show me where the door is please." she asked politely and softly.

"Does it look like I have time to show you where the door is, I don't have time for people like you, who opens there legs when someone has money. Look you were only good for one night, who knows how many people you've slept with. Just because I slept with you once doesn't mean I would ever do it again I mean look at you and look at me do you think someone who is as rich as me would ever date a girl like you of course not, so why don't you figure out where the door is because I have better things to do then waste my time on you. " I said with a smirk on my face and I heard some of my friends laughing quietly. I'm going to be honest I like to show off and maybe I over done it.

I watched as a tear rolled down her face she quickly went into a direction where the door was and left.

I turned around to look at my friends and most of them laughed out loud but Daniel looked dissapointed.

"Why do you look dissapointed" I asked him.

" Leo was that really necessary to call her all that names, she doesn't if look close to the normal people you sleep with .That was really harsh of you and not to mention you humiliated her." he said.

"What do you mean it was harsh of me to do isn't it what I normally do to these women ." I questioned

"That girl doesn't even look older then 19 and what you said to her was unnecessary and real immature of you. You could have at least shown her some respect. " he said and made his way to couch and sat down.

Thinking of of it maybe I shouldn't have said all those things and I definitely knew she does not sleep around since I was her first but the words just came out and I can't take them back. I sighed, it wouldn't matter dwelling on it when I know I won't ever see her again.