C H A P T E R 28

Leonardo Rozet's POV

After greeting everyone we sat outside at this huge family table. Food trays were sat on the table ,  children were playing in the yard. Grayson was crawling around and playing with Hazel . No one brought the situation up and I was thankful for it. I needed a good distraction.

Blake told me everyone was sleeping over to night. I of course had no problem with it, the mansion is big enough to accommodate everyone.

After eating at the dinner table everyone decided on a movie night. Everyone bathed and changed into their pajamas. All the kids had fallen asleep after playing in the back yard, Grayson included.

We went to the theater room which was in the basement. Everyone got seated and had few snacks with them. Blake snuggled more to my side as we watched Rush hour.

Laughter filled the room as we watched the bickering between Lee and Carter. I have to be the luckiest man to have such an amazing girlfriend, son, family and friends.

"I know I haven't said how truly appreciative I am that you guys took the time to come support and comfort me. I'm deeply touched by all your efforts and I'm thankful I have you guys as family." I said after the movie finished.

"You don't have to thank us, it's what family do. We all here for you and that's what's important." My sister Elva said.

Everyone one else agreed with her. After sometime of us conversing we eventually went upstairs and to our respective rooms and called it night.

Blake and I  checked on Grayson who seemed to be deep in sleep. His body  sprawled out in his spacious crib. After kissing him goodnight we went to our room and laid in bed and talked. Surprising we weren't that tired.

"I never forgot to ask you but how do you actually feel about this whole thing?" Blake asked.

"Yesterday my mind wasn't really in the right place. I was upset, afraid a little and numb. I haven't seen that women in almost 2 decades. I was overwhelmed a little."I replied

" Are you still afraid of her? " I shook my head no.

" Afraid of her no, I'm more afraid of her hurting you guys. There's no telling what that lady is capable of. When I was younger yes I was afraid but now, I'm not afraid anymore . The last thing i would want is for her to hurt you guys. The thought itself pains me. "

She rubbed my chest which comforts me a little. She always seems to know how
to calm me down or comfort me.

" I for once am thankful you shared all this personal things with me. I'm happy you didn't shut me out completely instead you communicated your feelings and I'm more than proud of you and how you handle the whole situation." my heart beamed with happiness as she praised me.

"Well I'm thankful you did all this things for me. You've been my back bone through this whole thing. I'm gratefly of  how you cared for me. And thank you for getting everyone together for me, it meant alot to me." I kissed all over her face.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. We soon fell into a peaceful slumber.

Blake Turner's POV

I woke up before everyone. I carefully untangled myself from Leo and went into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I went to Graysons room to check on him. He was still fast asleep. He woke up a few times last night. It was just him needing a diaper change and being fed a little.

I left his room and went downstairs into the kitchen and started on breakfast for everyone in the house. I started with the pancake batter.

After making three full trays  of pancakes that were either plain or were chocolate chipped. I took out the bacon from the fridge. And got the another pan out so I could cook all the bacon faster. Foot steps where heard coming downstairs.