C H A P T E R 18

Leonardo Rozet's POV

We got out of bed and I went to Graysons nursery room while she headed downstairs to start on breakfast.  When I went to his crib I found him awake "Morning my little man want to help make mommy happy" I kissed all over his face, he giggled and squeals loudly. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. Blake smiled at us and gave Grayson a kiss on his cheek.

"Want me to help you with anything? " I asked her washing my hands.

" Sure can you make waffles for me." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and began to make waffles.

We made breakfast and ate together as a family and we cleaned up.

We were sitting in the living room watching some TV when my phone rang.

I answered "Son why didn't you tell us Blake's work place was burnt down yesterday . Is she okey is, Grayson okey did they get hurt?" my mom and dad kept asking.

I laughed at the two " They are okey she got lucky but she is a little traumatized." I reassured them.

" Thank goodness I almost got a heart attack last night when I saw the burnt building on the news. At least they both are safe , tell Blake if she needs anyone to talk to we are here for her. " my mom said.

I got an idea" Hey mom, dad why don't you invite the family over to my house so we can have a barbecue outside and cheer her up a little and support her. "

" That's a wonderful idea I'll inform your siblings see you at two. "mom said then hanging up.

I smiled" Babe I invited the family over. "I informed her.

Her eyes lit up which made me chuckle. I have pool in the back yard so we might go into the pools." Why don't we go shopping and buy you more clothes? "I suggested

" Promise me you won't buy me expensive clothing. "she said

I chuckled" I can't promise that " she squints her eyes into a playful glare . We then got ready for the day. I wore a black cargo shorts with a white dress shirt and Blake Jordan's. I got Grayson dressed similar to me and we both left our hair in its natural curls. I waited downstairs for Blake. She came down wearing a white dress shirt that was above her knees and black Jordan's. She looked cute leaving her hair in its natural curls. After we got Graysons bag we left and drove to the mall.

Grayson was in my one arm while my other hand held Blake's hand. We were walked into the mall. After buying her dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, pants, undergarments and shoes. We got hungry and went to into a small restaurant.

I put Grayson in a high chair as we sat at the table. A waiter came and he kept staring at Blake as if she was a piece of meat. "Are you going to keep staring at my women like she's a piece of meet or are you going to take our orders. If you want to keep your job I suggest you get away from my table right now! " I said angrily. Blake then reached out and grabbed my hand calming me down.

He quickly rushed away from our table. A new waiter came and took our order. Blake orded a burger with chips and I orded the same.

" You tired of shopping? "I asked her

" Yeah thank you for buying me all these stuff I really do appreciate it. "she leaned forward giving me a quick kiss.

" You don't have to thank me I'm more the happy to spend my money on you. "I said smiling at her.

She blushed" I think we should get the house ready before your family comes over "she said cleaning the table up.

I frowned" It's our family, my family is your family okey "I said sternly she nod her head .