C H A P T E R 26

Leonardo Rozet's POV

I heard laughter surrounding me. I flutter my eyes open and found Blake picking up flowers with Grayson. The sun shining bright on them as  Grayson picks a rose and puts it in his mother's hair. Blake smiles at our son and give his forehead a loving kiss. They giggled together happily making me smile. I joined my family pickings flowers too.

Suddenly a dark cloud formed preventing the sun from shining. Then I heard a evil laugh that sounded familiar. Then a mist formed in front of us turning into a a body shape. The mist was replaced with my biological mother standing infront of us with an evil smirk on her face.

She laughed evilly , starring at Grayson and Blake with evil eyes. A knife in her hand, faster then I could comprehend she stabbed Blake right in the heart. Blood spillled out like a flowing river. Grayson cried his eyes out seeing his mother's blood spill.

I caught her before she fell and I watched as her eyes slowly loose its spark.

"NOOOO!!" I screamed out in agnoy and in pain as the love of my life died in my arms. The evil lady laughed at my misery. Laughs that made me feel so helpless , vulnerable and weak.

I kept on screaming, hoping she would wake up and she nerve -

I screamed waking up from the horrible nightmare. Blake got up as fast as she could, comforting me as best as she could. My heart was beating out of my chest. It was all a nightmare I repeated in my head.

"It's Okey it's Okey, it was just a dream, what ever you dreaming wasn't real and you all fine Okey?" Blake kept reassuring me.

I kept breathing at a rapid pace "Honey I need you to listen to me Okey. I need you to try and breath slowly. Breath in and breath out, that's it keep going" I listened to her angelic voice. Doing as she said. Soon my breathing was under contro and I had calmed down.

She laid me down on her chest and kept massaging my scalp getting my tensed body to relax. I breathed in her scent to reassure myself that she is  physically their with me. I held her so tight afraid to let her go.

After sometime I decided to speak up "I had a horrible nightmare, my biological mother stabbed you and I got so scared watching you eyes loose its spark and life. It was so bad, I was so afraid I lost you." my voiced cracked recalling my nightmare. Tears falled down slowly, I'm such an emotional reck. I feel so hopeless, lost and vulnerable. I wasn't ashamed of crying infornt of her, I was mad that I couldn't get my emotions under control. It's like just seeing her brought back how pathetic I was when I was a five year old boy.

" Remember it was just a nightmare, I'm here right now. It wasn't real, she didn't do anything to me, I'm still alive well and breathing Okey." she kissed my tears away.

"Don't let her get to you. You have my support and your family. I don't want you to feel like you going through this alone. You know what........ I think we should cut our beach trip short and pack our bags and go home that way you can recover from this. I'll take care of everything. "she said kissing my forhead. I trusted her with every word and for once I let her take care of everything.

Soon I drifted into a deep slumber but this time there was no crazy egg donor stabbing the love of my life instead I was in a garden with Blake, Grayson with my family and friends. Instead of heavy clouds glooming over us, the sun instead shined on us. In this dream I was happy again, I was surrounded by love and I believed everything was going to be okey.

Blake Turner's POV

I watched as a smile forms on his face as he sleeps. His cheeks flushed from his crying earlier. He looked so exhausted, I felt bad he had to have such awful things happen to him. After checking on him a few minutes I decided it's best I make a few calls. I meant what I said when I said I was going to take care of everything. Carefully getting out of bed I went to Graysons room and found him fidgeting in his sleep. Whimpers were heard, I knew he was having a nightmare of his own. I picked him up and rocked him in my arms hoping it would help him. He relaxed more and sucked his pacifier. I felt so paranoid instead of letting him sleep in his crib I took him to our room. I felt like his room was being watched in a way. Again I probably was being paranoid but just to ease my mind I took him to our room.

Walking into our room Leo was still sound asleep but this time he slept on his back with his body sprawled out. I giggled quietly not wanting to wake any of the two up. I placed Grayson carefully on his father's chest and in an insistent Leo placed his one hand on Grayson back keeping him in place.

Starring at them for a few minutes I stepped out of the room, took my phone out and dialed some numbers.

"Hello?" said a rough voice.

"Hi Lanon sorry to wake you up so early in the morning but something happens last night and I was wandering if the family could meet up at our house. If it isn't to much maybe everyone could sleep over there?" I asked hoping everyone could be their.

"What's wrong is everyone okey over there?" he asked frantically, I could hear Ellen's voice in the background.

"This is kinda heard to say on the phone but umm yesterday Leo and I happened to see Leo's biological mother and his not taking it very well right now. I kinda want the family there so we can support him and cheer him up ." I said with an hopeful tone at the end.

"Wait! she's back h-h-how did she even get out of jail? You know what she can wait. Yeah sure Ellen and I will contact everyone else. Gosh this isn't good at all, she shouldn't be out of jail at all. I don't want her near you guys. I think it best you guys get home quick. I know that women is a snake and it would be best if you guys are safer at home. " he said, informing Ellen a little. I totally agree with him, it isn't safe to have a women like her out and about, who knows what she's up too.

" That's why I'm calling you, I need you to get everyone there at the house before we get there. I still need to pack our stuff we would arrive at least in 2-4 hours. I want you guys prepared"

He said a quick okey before bidding me goodbye and a safe trip home.

Having everyone at the house is the best thing right now. He needs all the support he can get.

I walked back onto our room and I found Grayson and Leo still sound asleep. Both their nose twitching cutely.

I took our suitcase out and started packing our clothes neatly and quickly as possible. Sooner I get this done the sooner we get home and into our comfortable space.

After don't packing all the suitcases and laying everyone's clothes out . I went downstairs and made breakfast. After finishing making breakfast I went upstairs took a shower and dressed into a comfortable sweat pants with one of Leo's hood and put my hair in a messy bun.

I took Grayson from his father's hold and woke him up gently. Took a while before he woke up a little grumpy. I took him to his own bathroom and bathed him and changed him into a black oncey. I sat Grayson on his high chair and went upstairs to pack his toiletries bag. I took all our luggage and sat it by the door downstairs. Grayson was dosing of into sleep. I chuckled since his head kept going back and forth every time he almost fell asleep.

After getting everything else done I woke Leonardo up. His eyes were slightly puffy and red , he look a little better then before. I told him to shower quickly and to come downstairs and eat his breakfast. He kissed my forehead and did as told.

I went downstairs and took Grayson out of his high chair and just sat down on a chair and rocked him to sleep. You would think after sleeping for so many hours he wouldn't be tired but nope my little boy just wanted to sleep today.

That's all for today
Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye loves ❤️