C H A P T E R 20

Blake Turner's POV

It's Saturday and I'm so excited for our date. Leonardo had to go to work early in the morning to do some paper work. Our date is at 8 so I had alot of time on my hands. I haven't been outside in a while so I thought it be best I go take a walk at the park with Grayson.

I did my morning routine and got dressed in a nice shorts with a white  off the shoulder body suit and for shoes I wore vans. I dressed Grayson in a shirt that had his name on it with a nice black shorts and his black Jordans.

After getting us both dressed I put Grayson in his stroller and I grabbed his bag and we made our way out the door. We started walking to the park. I felt like I was being watched or followed it really bugged me off. I pushed the thought aside thinking I'm probably being paranoid.

The sun shined bright. We got to the park and I sat down on a bench with Grayson's stroller facing me. I smiled down at my son who looks so much like his father. He's features are more predominant and his growing a little too fast for me.

Realising I've probably been out for to long I got up from the bench and started walking  back home with Grayson.

When we arrived home I heard foot steps coming towards me. Leonardo came rushing towards me with a worried look on his face. His hair was messy, his eyes had this wild look in them, all in all he just looked like a hot mess.

I immediately became worried thinking something happened. He pulled me into his arm and giving me a tight hug with his face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed his back still confused.

"Hey Hey whats wrong?" I asked him.

He sighed breathing in my scent. He pulled away slightly, his arms stayed around my waist. He looked down at me "It's just that when I came back from work I couldn't find you guys anywhere in the house . I thought..... I thought you guys left me. I got so scared thinking I lost you guys" he said his voice cracking slightly.

My eyes soften, I felt bad for not telling him where I was. He truly cares about us. "I'm so sorry Leo I thought it would have been a nice idea If Grayson and I  went to the park just to get a little fresh air. I did not  tell you because I thought I would be back before you came from work. I'm sorry for making you think that. I would never leave you like that. "I said cupping his cheek.

" I'm sorry for thinking that you guys would leave me. I'm so afraid to lose you guys. You are my family, you guys mean the most to me and you guys are my reason for living and life without you guys is meaningless. "he said looking at me with soft eyes.

My heart swelled at his beautiful word. I crashed my lips on his and kissed him with so much passion. We pulled away" I don't want you to think like that ever" I said softly. He nods his head giving me a kiss on the forehead before taking Grayson out of his stroller.

We decided to to watch a movie. My eyelid became heavy and soon I fell asleep

I felt someone kissing my nose. My eyes flutter open. I smiled looking at Leo. "Hey it's almost time for our date so I want you to get ready." he said, giving me a kiss on the lips and walking out of the lounge area with Grayson in his arms.

I stood up and stretched and walked up stairs to our room. I shaved myself everywhere and took a warm shower. I got out of the shower, dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the shower and on the bed stood there a box. I curiously opened the box. Inside there was a note it read "I hope you like my gift " I smiled and put the note aside. I grabbed the dress, I gasped, it looked beautiful. It's a beautiful black body hugging dress that had a slit on the side. The dress was paired up with a nice black heel. The jewelry looked expensive. I blushed when I saw the lace undergarment.