C H A P T E R 24

Blake Turner's POV

"Aren't you a stinky baby?" I said wiping Graysons bum. He shook his had and continued giggling. I laughed with him, just loving how goofy he is.

While cleaning him up, I found a lady who looks to be in her early forties stare intently at Grayson. She had blonde hair that reached up to her shoulders . She had brown eyes, I surgical looking nose, duck like lips. Practically looked like she had been through many surgeries to better her looks.

The way she was looking at Grayson raised a red flag. He whole aura screamed mischief and danger. I can't explain the feeling but I just feel like that lady is up to no good. I don't like it one bit.

She walked up to me, which made me slightly nervous and had me on high alert

"What a precious looking baby, how much does his parents pay you to look after him?" she said glancing down at Grayson.

"Actually his my son" I said slightly offended by her question. Okey so me not necessarily looking like him makes her believe his not my son? I don't maybe it because of the different skin colour she assumed he wasn't mine.

She looked up at me and confusion had been written all over her face. Not trying to stay in her presents any longer I decided to finish up cleaning Grayson and getting out of the bathroom.

We exited the door and made our way to our table. Leonardo was looking outside the window with a satisfied smile on his face. I set Gray into his high chair.

"I left for 15 minutes and I already have a feeling you have done something mischievous to someone." I said eyeing him suspiciously. No normal person in there right mind would just smile like that. His son always has that kind of smile when his done something mischievous.

He laughed puting his hands up to say he surrenders. "I didn't do anything beside put someone in there place." he smirked.

He glanced at the table near  the bathroom and then focused his eyes on me. I looked at the group  of males and one man inperticuler had a black eye, red nose that had some blood spilling out of it and a busted lip.

I gasped puting the two pieces together.
"You beat him up !" I whispered shout in disbelief.

He laughed at my shocked face " I was just teaching him a lesson, he can't just talk about you like you and object. You are a queen and he should have shown you respect."

I sighed "It's sweet of you but please dont beat people up , violence isn't that best option"

He nods his had and we continue with out conversation. After having one ice cream we left and went back to our beach house.

Grayson took his nap, so Leonardo and I decided to watch a movie to pass time. After ten minutes of debating we decided to watch Gaurdians of the galaxy.

Leonardo seemed to enjoy the movie more than me. After the movie ended Grayson woke up and I made mashed sweet potatoe for him. It was round about three and I decide we head out to the beach.

Leonardo had a bag filled with towels and Graysons things. I was dressed in a yellow a two piece bathing suit. Leo had on a a yellow swim trunks. Since we started dating we have a tendency to match alot, sometimes it's planned and sometimes it's not.

I love that fact Leonardo makes alot of effort to spend time with Grayson and I. He super hard working and he has shown how invested he is in our relationship.

After placing towels on the sand, grabbed sunscreen and put some on Graysons face and body. Making sure he wouldn't get any sun burn. Leonardo sat down and put Grayson between his legs while I put sunscreen on his back. I put some in my had and smeared it on his muscular back and shoulders.