C H A P T E R 7

~ Blake Turner's POV ~

I looked down at my beautiful baby with so much tears. Tears of joy, finally my baby is here, I won't have to be alone anymore. I watched as my son slowly opened his beautiful gray eyes. He looked so much like his father except he had my cute button nose.

I looked at my son with so much love and affection. "Hi little one we finally get to meet each other, I love you so so much and I'll always be there for you no matter what." I said softly and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead.

I decided to name him Grayson Leonardo Turner. Even though he won't be able to see his father I wanted him to at least have a piece of Leonardo with him.

Miss Ofila and Charlie came to visit me at the hospital they loved the baby and they couldn't stop gushing over how cute he is. Charlie was kind enough to give me a few weeks off  to recover.

Since my apartment is small I decided to put the baby's crib in my room that way it's easier for me when ever I need to tend to the baby.

Grayson isn't much of a difficult baby all he needs is to be breastfed or diaper changed and he would be all sorted.

I decided to put a sleeping Grayson in the crib while I take a quick shower.

I got out of the shower and dried myself and put on clothes. Since I wasn't sleepy yet I decided to watch my baby sleep. I watched as his little chest rise and fell. It was so cute, I took my phone out and took a few pictures I wanted to capture every moment.

After a few moments I decided to go to bed. I woke up early so I could clean up the house. I gave little Grayson a bath, which he seemed to love. I dressed him in a blue onesie that I bought for him. I placed him in the crib and I took a quick shower and got dressed into a long yellow summer dress that reached up to my ankles and for shoes I decided on brown sandals .

I decided to go to the grocery store and fill up my fridge and get diapers for Grayson. I put on my baby carrier and put baby Grayson in it and I locked my door and walked to the grocery store.

I took a trolley and started walking down the isle. I zoned out and I hit someone's trolley and I looked up and I saw a man tall man with black hair and brown eyes. He looked slightly a bit familiar but I just don't know where I've seen him before.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry sir I wasn't really looking." I said frantically making sure Grayson was okey and he was fast asleep.

Looked up at the man who seemed to be looking at Grayson. He then looks at me with a smile "It's okey I wasn't looking either, I'm Daniel and you are?" he said stretching his hand out.

I smiled gently "I'm Blake and once again I'm sorry for bumping into you." I said shaking his hand  and grabbing hold of my trolley. I paid for my things and walked home.

While walking home I decided to sit down at the park and my little one seemed to be awake. I took him out of the carrier and I just held him in my arms." Hey there little one I see you are awake." I said to him
He just made cute baby noise. We sat there for a while then I got up and put Grayson in the carrier and I grabbed the groceries and walked home. I felt like someone was following me  but I pushed the thought away I'm probably just being paranoid

Getting inside I bathed my baby and breastfed him. I rocked him till he fell asleep I put him in the crib. I took a shower and wore warm clothes. I began to make myself food. After eating my food  I went to my room and fell asleep.

Leonardo Rozet's POV

I was busy working in my office till Daniel barged into my office.

"Wow what got you running?"I questioned him typing on my laptop

"You won't believe who I just saw! " he said happil and out of breath

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Well I don't know who it is so why don't you tell me." I said

"Blake" I whipped my head so fast I thought I got whiplashed . Clearly this is not true I haven't seen her for 9 months now.

"Tell me the full story and where exactly you saw her." I demanded

"Well I was buying groceries for my grandma few miles from here and I went into this grocery store. I bumped into Blake by accident. She gave birth since she had on a baby carrier with a baby in it. I couldn't see the babies face though ."

I found her I actually found her. After 9 months of searching I actually found her.
I can't believe she gave birth and I wasn't even there for her, welcoming our child together. It's mostly my fault and I'm forced to live with the guilt everyday. I wander if it's a girl or a boy either way I would be happy as long as the baby is healthy.

I'm nervous yet excited to see her again. When I do meet her, I'll apologize for my wrong doings and I just hope she will forgive me. Since she left I've matured a lot more, I stopped going to parties or clubs. Even those friends  I had over the morning when we first slept together, I cut them out of my life. I used to show off now all I do is work and look for her

I started grabbing my blazer and car keys so I can get to her.

"Dude where are you going? " Daniel asked.

I looked at him as if he had lost his mind.
"What do you mean where am I going obviously I'm going to see her." I said trying to walk out of  my office.

"You can't do that now, it isn't a good time to just come unannounced. You barely know where she lives. Let's wait for a couple of weeks then you can talk to her. Luckily I followed her to her house so I know where she lives." he said

I wanted to argue but I knew he was right. I decided tomorrow morning I'll go to her house just to make sure she and the baby are safe.