C H A P T E R 19

Blake Turner's POV

It was currently night time and everyone went home, me and Leo were in bed talking about how the day was. I layed on my back and Leo was between my legs with his head on my chest. I massaged his scalp loving how soft his hair felt against my finger tips

"Leo I've been wondering since I'll be at home now, is it okey if I take online classes? " I asked slightly nervous of his response.

He looked up and smiled "Of course love you don't need to ask me. Do you know what you going to be studying? " he asked me.

"Well I wanted to study business and maybe in the future open a flower shop." I replied

"Really? I never thought you'd be interested in opening a flower shop." he said making small circles on my thigh.

"Well I was offered a scholarship but you know I couldn't go since I got pregnant,  but yeah I always wanted to open a flower shop." I said.

He looked up "Do you ever regret having Grayson?" he asked unexpectedly still staring at me.

"Never, yes what happened was both our mistake but I never regretted having him, he is my pride and joy and if I had to go through what I went through again , I'd go through it again." I said smiling down at him and giving him a peck in the lips.

"What about you, do you regret having Grayson? " I asked him

"To be honest with you I don't regret it. I do regret the way I reacted to you being pregnant. Truth is I always wanted a child. Before you  guys came into my life, all I ever thought about was having a family. I always wanted what Daniel or my siblings have, to have a family. I kept on dreaming about how amazing it would feel to come home after a long day of work, to  a family. I guess having money made it hard for me to have that, every women I've been with only wanted me for the  money I had or for my status. Seeing that, made it hard for me to genuinely want to date someone without having to feel like I'm being used. I slowly lost hope of having a family. But now that I have Grayson and you in my life my dream is slowly coming true. "he replied grinning. I smiled leaning in for a kiss.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing I've got a loving family that I always dreamed of.

____________________________________

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I yawned and I looked to my side and found Leonardo still sleeping. He looked so handsome sleeping. His hair in his usual messy curls . His lips slightly apart , snoring a little. I pushed some of the  hair on his forehead away and gave his forehead a kiss. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and wore Leo's shirt and my sweat pants.

I got out of the room and went to Graysons room to check up on him. He had his hand in his mouth and I chuckled at his cuteness. I picked him up and smothered him with kisses. My baby boy giggled squealing a little.

We made our way downstairs and I went to the fridge and got his baby bottle with milk that I pumped in yesterday.  I warmed the milk, sat down on a stool and fed him his milk. Once I was done feeding him I sat him in his high chair and started on breakfast.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs and not too long I felt hands around my waist and a kiss to my temple. "Good morning love how did you sleep?" Leo whispered to me.

I smiled turning around looking up at Leo "Morning hun breakfast is almost ready. Oh and I slept wonderful what about you? " i asked

"I slept well and thank you for making breakfast" I waved him of.

He made his way to Graysons before ruffling his curly hair and kissing both his chubby cheeks.

Today Leo dressed in a navy blue suit that suited his tan skin well. We ate breakfast together and conversed.