C H A P T E R 13

Leonardo Rozet's POV

It's been three months now since I found my family. Grayson got a lot big this last three months. Blake and I gotten closer over the past three months. Everything seems to be  going great for me.

I've developed a lot of feelings for Blake, she is such a wonderful person and when we talk we always connect. I can feel the connection between us and I've never felt this connection before. She and Grayson always make me happy and I always enjoy my time with them.

My parents have been bugging me on when will I introduce my family to them. I know Blake and I aren't necessarily together but I can't help but call her my family. I plan on asking her out soon very soon.

After some time I asked Blake if she would like to meet my family. She agreed happy for Grayson to meet my family.

Which is why  we are meeting my family today. I got out of my car and made my way to Blake's apartment. I knocked on the door and the door opened revealing a gorgeous looking Blake. My jaw drops looking at her stunning outfit which was a  yellow figure hugging jumpsuit that showed of all her curves and she paired the outfit with white sandals, her hair was in its natural curls that I love so much, she had no make up on. Her dark skin glowed brightly making her look incredible.

I heard a giggle that snapped me out of my day dream. I smiled realizing who it came from. "Hi Blake you look stunning" I spoke smiling down at her.
She in return gave me a beautiful white tooth smile "Hi Leo thanks and you don't look too bad your self." she said letting me in.

I looked casual in a yellow fitting dress shirt with a black jean and white Nike  airforce. My hair was super curly today and some of my curls were hanging over my forhead. Blake came out of her room with Grayson in her arms. I smiled seeing my son blabbing. She gave him to me and I of course showered his chubby little face with kisses.

He too was dressed similar to me which is cute and unplanned. He had on a yellow shirt with black jeans and white Nike Air force his hair was super curly which he gets both from me and his mother . We all matched wearing yellow.

She grabbed her purse and a bag that had Grayson stuff in it. We made our way out the apartment to my car. I buckled Grayson in. I opened her door for her and she politely thanked me.

"So you ready to finally meet the family." I asked Blake who was busy playing with Grayson she looked up and smiled "Yes I am ready, excited yet nervous meeting them." she said playing with her fingers.

"You have nothing to worry about, my family already know about you guys and they are excited to meet you guys. It's not a lot of people it's just my parents and my siblings and there family."

I have three other siblings. There's  Lars who is married to his wife Carol and they have a two daughters. After him is Elva who too is married to her husband Charles and they have a son. Then there's Ella who isn't married yet but is dating her boyfriend of four years Chris. My family is big and only two of my sibling have settled down. I'm the second oldest.

The drive to my parents house wasn't that long. I parked my car in the drive way. I went out the car and opened Blake's door for her. She grabbed the bags  while I unbuckled Grayson from his car sit. I watched as Blake looked at my parents mansion with amazement.

"Ready"

"Not really but let's do this" she said.

We made our way to the entrance I lade Grayson head on my shoulder and my one arm held his body, I took Blake's hand in mine and intertwined it together
I looked down at her and she looked up at me with a smile. We walked in and I could here my family in the back yard talking amongst themselves.