C H A P T E R 14

Leonardo Rozet's POV

I was sitting with Lars, Chris and Charles . We were talking amongst ourselves. Grayson fell asleep on my chest.

"So are you and Blake together or what I mean you guys looked like a family matching " Lance spoke

I smirked "Well we aren't together... Yet"i said

" What do you mean you guys are not together I mean you guys were holding hands and stuff. "Charles said in shock

" I'm planning on asking her out. This past few months I got to know her and we kinda connect and she's a wonderful women. "

They smirked at me. I watched as Blake hugged both my parent before walking to  Carol, Ella and Elva. I'm happy that my family loves her.

My dad came over and set with us." Son I tell you that women is for keeps, you better make sure you make a move on her." my dad said smiling down at Grayson.

"I plan on asking her out."I reassured him. Before Blake, I slept around a lot and had many girlfriends a few got to meet my parents and they never liked any of them so if my family likes Blake this much then I know I found the perfect person for me.

I smiled like an idiot when Blake came over to us. "Hey sorry to disturb you guys but I got to feed Grayson" she said softly.

I told her it was okey I gave Grayson to her. She then left, I looked at the guys and they all smirked at me.

"Someone's whipped" Lars said teasing me. They all laughed at me.

Dinner was ready and we sat at this big table that accommodated all of us. Blake sat next to me with everyone else sitting next to there partners. Grayson started making grabby hands so I took him from his mother arms.

The food came and everyone ate while conversing with each other. "Hello there family I see you guys started dinner with out me" said a high pitch voice that I hate so much.

I looked up to see my ex girlfriend Tessa coming towards us in an ugly green dress that was really short and has to much cleavage. What is she doing here, I'm pretty sure no one invited her.

"What are you doing here? " I asked her harshly.

"I just wanted to see you and of course my family." she said trying to get closer to me.

"Look I don't know where you got the idea of this being your family but clearly you not part of my family. So I'd suggest you leave this place." my dad said

"This must be a joke or something, why would you choose a black ugly bitch  like her over me." she said smugly looking at Blake.

That got me pissed off before I could respond Blake does "Look I don't know who you think you are throwing a racist remark on me, I haven't done anything wrong to you, what I do know is you are not about to disrespect me in front of my sons family and get away with it. I'm not like you barbie who barks but don't bite, I will hurt you really bad so I advice you to be wise with the words you say next. "Blake said in a  deadly tone . I watched as Tessa gulps looking scared.

" I'm not afraid of you, I wasn't even here for you or your pathetic son I just wanted to see Leo. " she said trying to not look scared but failed miserably.

I felt Blake about to get up from her seat, I quickly grabbed her hand and kissed it softly rubbing her nuckles. She relaxes in her sit and I brought her closer to me. She lade her head on my chest while Grayson was sleeping on the other side of my chest. I kissed her forhead and I looked up and found my family smiling at us.