C H A P T E R 30

Blake Turner's POV

After I was dragged out of the house Ella drove us all in her car. During the car ride we listened to music and joked around.

Our first destination was at the mall. There were alot of people in there , more than usual. As soon as we stopped at a certain store Ella's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. You could tell she was excited to go into the store. She dragged us all into the clothing store.

Once inside Ella went wild, I mean she practically was everywhere. Taking clothing of the hanger holding it in one hand. One minute she is in this isle next minute she is in another

"Ella sweety slow down we have more than enough time to go through the whole store. There is no reason to rush" Caro said soft yet sternly.

Out of all five of us Carol was more like the older sister. She gives you that older sister vibe. I hope I'm right even though I never felt that but I'd imagine that's how a sisters would act like.

Ella pouted a little "There is so many nice clothes, I'm super excited that I can't even contain my excitement! " she said with so much enthusiasm. Never knew someone could get this excited for shopping.

"I know but we have enough time for all of them" Elva spoke.

She sighed and nod her head pouting a little . I walked around looking for clothes that catches my attention. I picked out a few outfits that I thought were cute.

Everyone decided to try on there outfits. First came Elva out dressed in a red high waist pencil skirt with a nice white blouse tucked in. She looked amazing in that outfit. The pencil skirt made her look much taller and complemented her tanned skin.

"You look amazing in that outfit" I gushed.
Elva blushed a little "Yeah Blake's right, first time I actually seen you in a skirt." said Ella.

You can tell Elva is a tomboy by the way she dresses. You never see her in a dress or a skirt. The only time I saw her dressed in something girly was probably on her wedding picture. Her normal go to style is either a jeans, sweat pant or suit pants when she working.

"The skirt suits you, I see you showing off them curves hun" Charlotte hyped her up and Carol joining in. Elva's cheeks flushed red.

"Do you guys think Charles will like it? " she asked softly blushing at the thoughtof her husband. Charles is a really cool guy, his reserved and just a chill type of person, but anyone can tell he has so much love for Elva.

"Of course he will! Matter of fact we all leaving this store with amazing outfits to give our mans a heart attack." Ella said excitedly. Elva decided to put on nice white heels with her outfit.

Carol chose a nice red off the shoulder dress that reached right above her knees with a slit that reached mid thigh . The dress showed off her curves and gave her that sexy look. She paired the outfit white heels.

Ella chose a red pants with a white ruffled long sleeved blouse  . She paired the outfit with red heels. The outfit complemented her tall frame beautifully.

Charlotte chose a beautiful body hugging red dress that suited her curves perfectly. The dress reached slightly below the knees. She paired the outfit with red and white heels

I chose a two piece outfit. I wore a white crop top that sat nicely and skirt that reached mid thigh. Instead of wearing sneakers I chose nice black heels.

We all looked amazing in our outfits. The whole red colour made us all look sexy yet classy. I liked our choice of outfits, it showed off our personality wonderfully. Now all that needs to be done is our hair.