C H A P T E R 16

Leonardo Rozet's POV

We put Grayson to sleep. We were still in the living having some alone time cuddling. "So when is our date?" Blake asked me

I smirked thinking of our date "On Saturday and my parents will babysit Grayson" I said

She nod her head. "Hey Leo last night when you had a nightmare what was it about? " she asked

Tensed remembering who was in my dream"I rather not talk about it "I said softly. She gave me a small okey.

" What would you like to do today? "I asked her changing the subject.

" Whatever you want to do, I'm okey with anything. " she said.

I smiled admiring her beauty. I kissed all over her face making her break into fits of laughter .

I decided to take my family out on a picnic. It was nice and warm outside. I went to a clothing store buying Blake a few outfits and some undergarments which I enjoyed shopping for. I rushed back home. Blake had a blanket covering her while she breastfed Grayson.

"Hey I bought you a few outfits" I spoke walking over to her and  waving the shopping bag in my hand. She smiled thanking me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. After breastfeeding Grayson she gave him to me while she went to go and change.  After a couple of minutes she came back wearing a blue long flowy skirt that  reached up to her ankles and a blue top that was off the shoulder with white sandals. Her skin glowed and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked mesmerizing. I walked up to her wrapping an arm around her waist before whispering in her ear"You look so beautiful love "I gave her a quick peck before giving Grayson to her so that I too could change. Since it's a casual day I decided on wearing a blue shirt with my blue jeans and white nikes. I left my hair in its natural curls.

I went back to the nursery room. Like me Grayson had on  the same outfit as me with his hair curly. We again matched.

"Ready" I asked  grabbing Grayson's bag.
"yeah but what about the food? " she asked

"We will buy those things on the way there." I said.

We went to my car and I buckled Grayson in and and opened Blake's door for her. We talked all the way till we got to the store. Blake held Grayson while I  pushed the trolley going threw isles. After we got everything we needed we went to cash register standing in line. A few people would smile at us so often. I paid for our things  and we got back into the car and drove to this wonderful park that had great views.

We arrived shortly I took Grayson out of his car seat and his bag, Blake grabbed the basket and the two blankets. We made our way to a spot under the tree that had a great view of buildings. She placed the blanket down and we sat. I put Grayson on the blanket so he could crawl freely. I went closer to Blake and sat her on my lap as we enjoyed the outdoors.

"Well this is nice spending time with my family." I said watching Grayson look at the grass with curiosity.

"Yeah this is really nice" she agreed  humming

"wanna go to a restaurant and get something to eat? " I asked her

"I got a better idea why don't I make dinner for us" she suggested excitedly.

To me it really didn't matter I'm just happy I'm spending time with my family. I nod my head agreeing with her.

After a while we decided to go back home. We bathed Grayson before putting him to sleep. We both went to go and take a shower. I got dressed in a sweat pants and she dressed in one of my shirts.

We went downstairs to the kitchen area and I sat on the island and watched her cook. "Who taught you how to cook?" Blake asked me

"I wasn't really the most social person when I was younger so most of my time I spent it with my mom and we would always cook together." I smiled thinking of a time we cooked food together

She smiled at me "I never thought you would be the one to be not so social."

"Well I only became social during the time where I was in middle school and high school. What about you were you social in school? " I asked her

"I wouldn't say I wasn't social it's just that everyone always seemed to ignore me. I was never noticed it's like I was invincible to them. I thought maybe when I get to high school my sibling were going to acknowledge me and you know make sure I wouldn't get bullied or something, but sadly none of that happened my sibling ignored me in school I would smile at them when ever I saw them in the hallway and all they did was give me cold or ugly stares. They sat at the popular table while I sat right at the back alone. All I can say I was pretty lonely "she said smiling sadly

It really pisses me off how a beautiful, strong, independent and humble woman like her comes from a family that don't even treat her right. How can her family be so cold towards her like that.

" I still don't understand how a beautiful woman like you who is so polite and humble come from a family like that. Those people shouldn't be even called family." I spoke trying to really control my anger.

As if she could sense my anger she came towards me putting both her soft hands on my face making me look her in the eyes.

" Don't get angry, they not worth it, yes they weren't the family they were supposed to be to me but I don't honestly care about them anymore. I've got you, Grayson and your family now. They have shown me more love then my family ever did. Okey?" she assured me.

I nod my head she gave me a passionate kiss. I tried to deepen the kiss by bring her closer to me but she quickly broke the kiss before going back to stirring the pot.

I groaned and pout missing her lips. She laughed at me before blowing me a kiss. I cached it and brought it close to my heart, she giggled at my sillyness .

"So what are you making?" I asked curiously.

"Well I'm making pork chops with macaroni and chicken salad." she said putting the macaroni in the bowel.

"Who taught you how to cook? " I asked her

"Myself and mostly watched some cooking shows it was hard at first but I had to learn fast. " she said.

She made this sauce to go with the pork chops and she asked me to taste is. I went behind her and grabbed her waist. She put brought her finger that had the sauce on it up to my lips for me to taste. It tasted spicy yet sweet it was delicious.

I kissed her on the cheek telling her the sauce tasted delicious.

Dinner was ready and Blake and I were sitting in the dinning room. We sat together enjoying the food. Her food tasted wonderfully. "This is so delicious love" I praised her.

She laughed giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. We finished dinner and I cleaned up and did the dishes while she checked up on Grayson.

I went upstairs to Graysons room and I found Blake standing by the door way staring at Grayson with a smile on her face. I smiled going behind her and circling my arms around her waist . We both admired the beautiful human being we created.  It's safe to say we have an obsession with our son and him sleeping.

She turned around and give me kiss before bidding me goodnight and going to her room. I smiled going to my room and sleeping.