C H A P T E R 8

Leonardo Rozet's POV

It's been two month now since I found Blake. I haven't spoken to her yet though I am planning too, hopefully today. I still haven't seen the baby's face and it's killing me.

While watching her I've noticed she works three jobs. One is at the restaurant then there is one at the hotel and the last one is just other people's homes .

I feel so guilty for putting her in this postion , where she has to work three jobs just to support herself and the baby. She never goes anywhere without the baby.

I watched as she got out of the house and she had on her work uniform and she carried the baby in the carrier. Blake looked so beautiful she changed slightly, like her hair got longer, her dark skin glowed brighter, her hips were wider and she looked really matured. I followed her till she got to the restaurant.

I called Daniel to meet with me at the restaurant so I won't have to go in there alone. He arrived shortly and we both went into the the restaurant . We sat in an open table . I watched in amazement as she served customers with the baby still in the carrier.

"Leo you staring too hard and it's creeping me out." Daniel spoke  snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I just can't help it like they are right  there and this is the closest I've ever been to them." I said  looking at them.

My heart starts to beat so hard out of my chest as I see her coming to words my table. She then makes eye contact with me and I watch as her eyes become wide in shock.

Blake Turner's POV

It's been  2month since I gave birth and started working. Things have been okey. Grayson has gotten a little bigger and is always a happy baby. He is my pride and joy. I take him everywhere with me.

Lately I feel like someone's either following me or watching me and it's creeping me out. I haven't seen or heard from Leonardo or my family.  I sometimes do wander if they all are well and doing great.

I arrived at the restaurant and began working. I made sure the tables were nice and neat before the restaurant opens. After serving customers I  walked to the next table. When I looked at the table and the person who was there my eyes became wide with shock.

What is Leonardo doing here? I thought  I was far from him. I really hope he isn't here to  humiliate me again. Honestly I've already been through a lot and I just don't want him to say anything bad about my baby.

I wanted to turn around but I knew I had to serve him since it is my job.

I get to his table and look down nervously. "I'm H-I w-hat would you l-ike to order." I stuttered out, I mentally cursed myself for being a nervous wreck right in front of me. I probably looked pathetic thus giving him the more reason to humiliate me.

I felt little Grayson moving a little in the carrier so I looked down at him and saw his beautiful gray eyes flutter open.

"Hi there little one." I said softly smiling down at him

Staring into his gray eyes gave me strength to face his father . After getting strength and courage I faced the one person who I hoped would never find. Leonardo stared at Grayson, with a look of amazement, love and adoration. I felt taken back by the emotions that his eyes showed. I expected him to look at us with disgust or hatred to my surprise I saw nothing. I still couldn't believe he was truly here. Whether he was playing a sick game of making me believe those emotions in his eyes where true. I waited for him to laugh at me or insult me in some way. It never came and I was thankful for that. At least I got a break from being humiliated.

The Billionaires Greatest Mistake जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें