C H A P T E R 10

Leonardo Rozet's POV

I'm beyond thrilled. I can finally be the father I should have been 10 moths ago. I'm happy that she forgave me. From now on they both will be my first priority. Even though she doesn't trust me yet I will earn her trust.
"Thank you thank you so so much you have no idea how happy I am ." I said with so much joy.

Blake nodded her head with a small smile. We both hard our son crying and Blake stood up and went to her bedroom I presumed. After a while she came back with the baby in her arms. I wanted to hold him so bad but I resisted the urge. "so umm can I know his name." I asked eagerly.

She smiled softly "It's Grayson Leonardo Turner." she said looking down at Grayson.

I loved the name Grayson its so unic and different, what surprised me was the fact that she gave him my name as his middle name. I do not  have a problem with it, it just shocked me that she did that .

"You.... You gave him my name?" I asked trying to contain my excitement and shock.

"Well when I gave birth to him I wanted to give him your name as his middle name just so he could have a peice of you with him." she said sadly

I nodded in understanding. I kept staring at Grayson. "would you like to hold him? " Blake asked me softly.

I nodded my head quickly up and down like a kid, that's how excited I was.

"I do want to hold him but at the same time I'm afraid I'm might brake him by holding him." I said worried. I just didn't want to brake him. He looked so small and fragile.

She laughed lightly before standing up then walking to me with Grayson in her arms." You will be fine, you won't hurt him. All you have to do is hold him like this. " she said putting his little body in my arms. My one hand was supporting his head and the other was supporting his body. He was so small and cute.

I looked at him with so much love and adoration. Holding him in my arms for the first time is indescribable. I felt tears rolling down my face and I made no effort to wipe them off. This is a feeling I would never forget, something so special that words could not even describe. It's like this burst of happiness in my chest . I looked into his big gray eyes that looked at me with so much curiosity, I couldn't help but just love him, like I would give him the world, everything he wanted I would give it in a heart beat, that's how much love I held for him . A beautiful human being created by Blake and I. Surprising how a small human can bring so many emotions. This is too good to be true. What if this is a dream and I'd wake up all alone without Grayson or Blake in my life.

I heard a click of a camera and I looked up to find Blake with her phone in her hand taking a picture of Grayson and I  with a warm smile. I gave her a big grin
"Thank you so much for letting me hold him. There is no words to describe how grateful I am for allowing me to experience this. I'm just so happy !Can..... I give you hug." I asked hopefully. I cursed at my self for being so forward.

She gave me a small smile and nodded her head. I made my way to her with Grayson in my arms. I lade his little head on my shoulder and I grabbed her small waist gently bringing her body closer to me. She lade her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around my torso making circular patterns on my back.

I felt so warm inside with the both of them in my arms . It felt so right like I was home and I loved the feeling especially with them.

We soon pulled apart. Grayson fell asleep shortly, I gave his little head a kiss before giving him back to his mother. She went back to put him in a crib.

She came back and I took it as my signal to leave so I stood up.

"When can I see you guys again?"I asked