C H A P T E R 33

Leonardo Rozet's POV

Standing before me was none other than Blake's older brother Ryan and beside him stood another guy.

Ryan look anxious and slightly a bit hesitant.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned rudely.

If he thinks he can just come to my house and try to disrespect Blake in anyway, he has another thing coming. He kept quiet "I'm not going to repeat myself. Why are you here!?" I'm getting agitated with this guy.

"I ju-st came to talk to B-lake." he stuttered out while holding the other man's hand.

"I don't think so" I shook my head disapproving of his idea. I don't want Blake to get hurt.

"Please let me talk to her. I'm begging you." he begged. I wasn't falling for it at all, people can easily decieve you.

"I don't trust you , I'm not allowing Blake to get hurt by you or your so called family. The last thing she needs is for you to try and destroy her. I'm not allowing that to happen. Yes maybe in the past you guys made her feel bad about herself but now she has me and my family. People like you and I, don't deserve her beautiful soul. You guys took her for granted and I'm not gonna let you take advantage of her. " I spoke seriously. The last thing I need is for Blake's past to come and harm her.

" Please I'm begging you. I promise I'm not trying to hurt her. I just want her forgiveness, just please let me talk to her. " He begged eyes glossy.

" Honey who is at the door? " asked Blake. I turned around and I looked at her. I was conflicted on allowing her to see her brother.

Then again it isn't my decision rather hers and I will support either one of her decisions. I stepped aside and her brother came into view.

His light brown eyes grew wide "What is he doing here? " she asked me softly.

I pulled her into the kitchen forgetting about Ryan. "Well he asked to talk to you. I told him no the first time but he kept on  begging me to talk to you. It's your choice whether you want too or not but know I'll support either of your decision Okey?" I pulled her close and gave her forehead a kiss.

"I want to talk to him but at the same time I'm scared" she spoke truthfully laying her head on my chest looking for comfort.

"It's okey to be scared, if he says anything hurtful or mean just tell me and I'll have him out of the house and you won't have to see him again."

She nods her head and we share a kiss. We pulled apart and I invited Ryan and his boy friend into our house. We sat in the living room. Awkward silence filled the room.

" Can we speak in private? "asked Ryan.

Blake looks at me and I reassure her with my eyes. She nods her and I stand up and kissing her forehead leaving the room with her brothers boy friend following closely behind.

RYAN TURNER'S POV

I watched as Leonardo and my boyfriend Lucas leave the room. Silence filled the room, tension can be felt in the atmosphere.

"So talk I'm listening" said Blake. My hands were sweating from being so nervous. I've been looking for her for so many months.

I never thought I could get the chance to actually talk to her. "I've been looking for you for so long. I'm actually happy I found you. I'm really sorry for how bad of a brother I am. My main goal was to protect you and I failed miserably. Since you've been gone, nothing seems to be the same. I wanted to personally come to you and apologize. " once again silence filled the room.