C H A P T E R 36

Blake Turner's POV

"What do you mean you don't have black balloons! " I yelled out into the phone. It's the day before Graysons birthday and I've been on my feet for hours trying to decorate the house for the party. There's so much things I need to do. Decorations need to be set up, tables need to be set, everything needs to be perfect.

Leo went to work and won't be back for few more hours . I'm stuck at home doing everything by myself. I have no idea how a baby's party can be so stressful. Luckily Grayson is not at home so I don't have to worry about him that much. He is spending some time at his grandparents house.

If a kids birthday party is this stressful , I wander how planning my own wedding will be like. It would be a disaster with me running all over the place. I don't think I'd actually have a big wedding. I prefer something that is simple and screams simplicity, and has many details that you can actually appreciate . I never was one for something big, bright and glamorous. I'm more on the simple side. Why have a big wedding when you can have a small one. I just want one where there is not to much people. I only want to be surrounded by my close friends and family.

For Graysons birthday party I decided to go for this whole black theme. It sounds dark and all but I really wanted it to be different. The whole party will be at the backyard with the family and of course Ryan and Lucas, we can't forget about the uncles now can we.

I want everything perfect for my little ball of sunshine. I can't belive he has grown so much. I don't think I'll take it well when he moves out. The thought it self frightens me.

My colleague studies is going amazing just few more months and I'll be able to graduate and hopefully get a job to save money for my business.

Since living with Leo I had gotten a little too comfortable. Not in a bad way of course. I just feel like I lost a bit of my independence and gotten a little too lazy.

Getting a job will hopefully help getting me back to working hard. I actually miss, waking up and earning money, which sounds crazy considering how my life has turned around. I just don't want to keep depending on Leo for everything.

I know he said I should not have to worry about anything and everything I need he would provide. I can't help but feel guilty for using his money. As crazy as it sounds I don't want to be spoiled I wanna spoil him too. I don't want a  relationship we I'm bring spoiled, I want to make lro happy too you know. I too want to see the surprised and excited face he would make when I buy him a gift. Even though my gifts won't be as expenses his, but at least I'll try to make it special.

"You have all colors except black. That's so unbelievable. You guys make balloons, how don't you have black ones? Well do you know any store that has?" I asked the gentlemen on the phone.

"Well maybe your local stores would have them." the gentleman on the phone suggested.

I sighed in frustration, now I have to send Leo to get me the balloons. I really need them now. Without them the the decoration won't be finished.

"Well okey then. Bye and thank you." I hanged up the phone. I massaged my temple, I can already feel a headache coming.

I walked into the kitchen and started preparing the meat for tomorrow.

It has only been a few hours since Graysons been by his grandparents and I already miss him . The house isn't the same without him. I'm so used to his loud babbles and him giggling all the time. He makes this house come alive and right now it feels so empty without him. The house itself feels so dark and gloomy. I haven't been by myself in so long. There's no baby crawling everywhere and there's no man child doing weird things.