C H A P T E R 15

Blake' Turner's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night having this sudden urge to relieve my bladder. I went into my bathroom and did my business. After washing my hands, I felt thirsty and I decide to get myself a cup of water. Walking out of my room I walked down the hallway, I found Grayson's room door wide open. Next to Grayson's crib stood Leonardo wide awake, admiring Grayson with a smile on his face.

He watched in amazement as Grayson's chest rise and fell. Leonard's hair was super curly and wild, some of the curls fell on his forehead. His chest bare and a sweatpants hanging low showing off his muscular body.

I admired the whole view a father watching his son sleep peacefully. I cursed myself for not having my phone with me, so I could capture the beautiful moment.

I walked up to Leonardo who hasn't noticed me yet. I stood beside him and whisper "Amazing isn't it" I gestured to the small human sleeping in our presence.

"yeah" he whispered breathlessly. He stood behind me and embraced me with his front to my back. Who stood together thankful for the gift we were given.

After admiring our son for a little while we walked into Leonardo's room. We cuddled with him spooning me. I know it might look  like we are moving to fast but for me I feel like we are going at a pace where we both are comfortable

"It's crazy how a small little human being can fill your heart with so much love. Looking at him, makes me want to become a better person, be the best version of myself and being someone our son can proudly call his father. It feels so serial . One moment I was looking for you guys the next moment I have our son sleeping in a crib not to far from us and you in my arms, where you belong. I feel so completed, I could die a happy man knowing at least I have a family of my own. I'm so thankful that you gave me that. " he said with so much emotions most outstanding would be gratitude. He then give me a kiss that poured out all he was feeling.

" And I'm happy I gave you a chance "I said before kissing his nose. We fell into a blissful sleep.

Leonardo Rozet's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face .I remember having a nightmare, then grabbing a glass of water to calm my racing heart. After that I couldn't sleep, so I went into my sons room and I couldn't stop admiring him. I remember Blake catching me staring at our son. I opened my eyes my arms were around her waist and my head was between her boobs. My downstairs got a little excited and I nuzzled my face in her boobs I heard a small little moan escape her lips. I froze I quickly kissed her on the lips before pulling away from her body and going into my bathroom to take  a quick cold shower. After showering I dried myself and got dressed into a sweat pants with no shirt on. I got out of my room and made my way to my sons room. (A/N I have know idea what possessed me to write that down. Like lol that made me sound like a perv)

I found him wide awake gumming on his fingers. I laughed at his cuteness. "Morning my little guy wanna help me make mommy breakfast" I said tickling his little feet. My boy giggled which made me smile. It's nice to laugh and smile when I'm around my family and friends, because normally when I'm at work I'm not a really nice person and I'm sure everyone thinks I'm heartless which I am to alot of people ,but people in life made me that way.

I changed my boy's diaper. I picked him up and we made our way downstairs to the kitchen. I placed him in his high chair and I started making breakfast for Blake. I smiled to myself thinking of our potential future . I could get used to this , wakeing up with her in my arms, going to my baby boys room checking on him making breakfast for her. It's just feels so nice having someone to care for and show affection towards. I remembered the times where I would sit in my office thinking of having a family to go home too. It might sound shocking but once you get older and you watch your friends settle down and start their own family, you would want that too.