C H A P T E R 11

Blake Turner's POV

Yesterday was a such a long day an emotional one at that . I'm glad I can finally put everything behind me and that my heart won't have to ache every time I think about Grayson not having his father in his life.  At least he is finally stepping up.

Part of me wished my parents would have accepted me and be part of my sons life, it's sad really.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine in the bathroom. I got dressed into my work uniform. I  went to my little one's crib and picked him and showered him with  kisses to which he giggled. I undressed him and washed his little body. After done washing him I moisturized his soft skin and got him dressed. I packed everything that I usually take with me to work. I looked for diapers but  soon realized that I ran out of them.

I made a mental note to stop by at the grocery store to buy more diapers. Just when I was about to grab everything I heard a nock on the door. I had Grayson in my arms, so I walked over to the door and I saw Leonardo smiling at us. I didn't expect him to be here this early
I gave him a warm smile in return and allowed him inside.

" Good Morning I was hoping that I could take you guys to your work place." Leonardo said with a soft smile

"Good Morning sure if it isn't to much to ask of you." I said.

"No it wouldn't and I bought a car seat  for Grayson." he said smiling while staring at Grayson

I smiled surprise he did that. "Why don't you put Grayson in the car seat while I grab my things." I suggested. He nodded.  I put Grayson in his arms and gave them there little moment while I  grabbed my things. I made sure I didn't forget anything.

I locked my door and made my way to his car that looked really expensive. I got into the back seat with Grayson and I watched as Leonardo started the car.

Before I forgot I needed to ask Leonardo if he could perhaps stop by at the grocery store so I could by diapers for the little one.

"um... Leonardo could you perhaps stop by at the grocery store so I can buy diapers. If it isn't to much for you " I asked politely.

"Of course I will" he said smiling.
I heard Grayson making baby noices and I turned to him before showering his little face with kisses. He is just so addictive. I just can't resist his gummy smile.

We got to the grocery store. I got out of the car and made my  way to the other side of the car open door and I unbuckile  Grayson from his car seat. I closed my door and started walking inside. I felt a present beside me and I turned and looked at Leonardo. I totally forgot about him, silly me.

"Do you mind if I hold him?" Leonardo asked hopefully. For a guy who knows how to demand, he seems pretty nervous about asking to hold Grayson.

Sure things between the both of us is awkward. We both still adapting to this whole parenthood thing.

I nodded my head and gave Grayson to him. He smiled looking down at Grayson before giving him a kiss on his little forehead. I smiled at the small action. I made it to the isle where the diapers where. I grabbed the packet full of diapers and made my way to the cash register. When we stood in line a lady in front of us turned to look at us before giving us a warm smile. "You guys are such a beautiful family." she said smiling.

I blushed playing with my fingers and I heard Leonardo chuckling softly before I could correct her she was already in front of the line paying for her things. 

I mean yeah me and Leonardo slept together, but I highly doubt we would ever date. After how he treated me there's no way I'd fully trust him. Their is still trauma from the incident. I don't even know why I'm thinking about this even though I'm sure someone like him dating me would never happen.