C H A P T E R 31

Blake Turner's POV

I took in the guys appearance, there's wasn't much I could see since has back was faced towards me. The guy was light skinned a bit bulky and had a head full of curls. In front of him sat a white guy who was tanned looking with greenish blueish eyes, I couldn't really tell because of the distance. He had short black hair styled nicely. He wasn't as built as the light skinned guy, his was slightly skinnier. The guy for some reason looked familiar in a way. I couldn't really remember from where I had seen him before but I definetly had seen him somewhere. The two men conversed with one another.

The light skinned guy reached over the table and held the white guys hand up to his lips and kissed it.

I wanted to see whether the guy was my brother but at the same time I don't think I was mentally prepared to see him.

"Blake Blake" who ever called me, snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You've been zoned out for 19 minutes now. Is there something wrong ?" Charlotte asked me worriedly. She then looked to the couple I was staring and then back at me almost asking if I knew them silently.

I shrugged my shoulders "You guys see those men seating right at the back to the right, I think the one facing his back towards us is my brother."

They gasped "Really do you think so. We can always ask" I immediately shook my head no.

"I don't think I'm ready for that right now. I'm not sure my brain is even prepared to talk to him,if it is him."

They nod there head in understanding. We payed for our food and left. While leaving I took my last glance at the couple and the light skinned guy looked at me and his eyes became weird in shock.

His facial expression matched mine." Blake! " I shook my head not believing my eyes.

As quickly as possible I walked out and got in the car. My mind ran a hundred miles a minute.
I tried to process what exactly transpired a few moments ago.

"Blake are you okey, you seem to have gotten quiet." Carol said tone in worry.

"It is my brother" I confirmed more so to myself.

"Wait he is!!" Elva and Ella exclaimed.

I mod my head "Well how do you feel bout seeing him again"

"I don't know right now I'm just shocked."
We decided to cut our day out short and rather go to Carol's house.

On our way I couldn't help but think of my actions. I felt like a coward, running away form him. I don't know why I had this rush to get away from him. I'm so overwhelmed. I don't know how to feel.

This has been the first time I've seen anyone from my actual family.

Leonardo Rozet's POV

We had arrived at Lars's house an hour ago. Let's just say the house is crazy right now with all the children on a sugar high. Chris, Charles and Daniel came along with their kids.

It's a mad house, kids everywhere. "Are we such bad fathers we can't even control our own hyper kids?" I question as we all looked exhausted from having to stop the kids from running everywhere. Who knew kids could tire you so quick

Chris laughed at us since his the only one who doesn't have a child yet. "Whose idea was it in the first place to give them sugar? " asked Chris

I watched as Ben, Charles son reach for the cookie jar on top of the counter. He giggled as he took one out and ate it.

"Quick question, Charles how the hell can your son reach the counted?" I asked shocked that he can even reach that high.

"Oh not again, for some reason he has gotten into climing on top of counters. He is a toddler who is very adventurous." he shrugged.