C H A P T E R 37

Leonardo Rozet's POV

I woke up extremely excited to celebrate my sons birthday. I can't believe my little boy is turning one years old. Time is going way to fast for my liking.

Blake was fast asleep in bed. She must have been really tired from standing up whole day on her feet and decorating the house. I offered to get someone to prepare the backyard for her but she refused. She said something about wanting to do it on her own. I tried persuading her into reconsiderong her decision but the lady is extremely stubborn.

I gave up on trying after that. I got up and walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I left the bedroom and went down stairs to start on breakfast for Blake and I.

I took all the ingredients I need for breakfast. I quietly sang just to fill the silence in the room.

-

I sat all the food down in a tray and slowly made my way  upstairs to wake Blake up with breakfast.

I'm so proud of where our relationship has come. None of my relationships ever lasted this long and made me this happy. The relationship Blake and I have is far more healthier then any relationship I've ever had. She literally supports me in everything I do.

When she's so near me I feel so many butterflies in my stomach. Just her presents calms me. She allows me to be vulnerable around her. I get to express myself freely. Nothing with her is by force it's so natural , she is so patient and kind. That's all I ever wanted, someone who can bring me peace , love and happiness

We never hide things from eacher. Of course sometimes we do have arguments but it would never go to the extent of me raising my voice at her or either one of us leaving the room. We sort the situation out by communicating with each other and coming to a point where we can accommodate to one another. My dad said communication is key and leads to a healthier relationship and a better understanding between you and your partner. And his right!

My temper has been in control. I don't have outburst with her or anyone. I have grown as a person. I highly doubt I would have been at this point in my life where I would feel so peaceful and truly happy.

Looking back at how I  was before I don't think I would have ever found someone that would have made me this happy. I'd probably continue working and being a lonely person who sleeps around and never settled down.

My life would have been miserable if I hadn't found Blake.

I appreciate every single time I spend with her and Grayson. I love them so much.

Today I get to spend time with my family and celebrate the day my son was born just a year ago.

I'm so glad I get to be a part of this memory. I'm so excited I get to make more memories with them.

I want to be there for Grayson through out his life . I want to be there for him the same way my dad was for me.

Walking into our bedroom, I found Blake still sleeping peacefully. Her body now wrapped in the covers completely, acting as a cacoon. I couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable sight.

I sat the tray on the nightstand, moving closer to the women I love and kissing all over her face gently.

"Come on wakey wakey" I cooed. Her face scrunched up cutely.

"mmmmm" she grumbled, trying to wiggle out of her cacoon.

"It is Graysons birthday love, don't you want to wish him a happy birthday" that got her to move out of the covers quickly.