C H A P T E R 25

Blake Turner POV

"Hey that's the same lady I saw at -" I started to when Leo cut me off

"We need to leave now !" he said urgently. He looked so upset as his jaw tightened. Not bothering to ask him questions now.

I picked grayson up and and took my purse while Leo took the bag. I turned and found the lady walking towards us. We walked fast and got to the car. I buckled Grayson in his car seat. Once all of us were in the car, we sped of before she could get near to the car.

I turned my head and looked at Leo. He held the steering wheel very tight, his knuckles were all white.

I'm so confused. Why did Leonardo call that creepy lady his mother?Is their something I don't know about. Why was he so upset seeing her?

I stopped thinking about the situation and focused on getting Leo to calm down. Now wasn't the time for me to focus on my questions but instead to be there for Leo.

I grabbed his free hand and held it. My thumb drawing circles on his skin to calm him. His breathing slowed down. No words were shared between us and I think he appreciated it in the moment.

We arrived at the beach house, I took Grayson upstairs. I changed him into his pajamas and fed him. He fell asleep just after I was done feeding him. Poor baby had a long day too.

I went downstairs and I found Leonardo starring at the wall in front of him with a lost look. I walked up to him, grabbing both his hand to get his attention. He stared down at me "I want you to go upstairs and take a shower change into your pajamas and wait for me in bed Okey?" he nods his head and gives my forehead a kiss before walking upstairs.

I decided to make us something to eat since we didn't have our meal at the restaurant. While I waited for the rice to cook I went upstairs to check on Leo.

I found him sitting on the edge of the bed with a sweat pants on. He looked so deep in his thoughts. His head was down and his hands were in front of him folded together in his lap.

I wanted to talk about what happened a while ago but i respect Leonardo enough to wait until he really wants to talk about it. I don't want to push him into talking about something he wasn't ready to talk about . Clearly meeting that women stirred some emotions out of him.

I walked to our closet and took out one of Leo's shirt and a sweat pants . I took a quick shower and changed into the clothes and walked out the room to dish food for the both of us.

I put our plates on a tray and made my way upstairs. Leonardo was in the same position I had left him. I sat our food on the night stand and took Leo's arm and pulled him into bed and under the covers.

"Here is some food" I handed him a plate with stew. I shook his head not wanting to eat.

I sighed "Honey I know you don't want to eat but  you haven't had a proper meal and I'm not allowing you to sleep on an empty stomach." I said sternly.

He stared at the plate for a few seconds before taking it and eating his food in silence. I didn't bother to make conversation with him, knowing I'll just get silence in return. I wasn't mad at him for not talking or impatientbi simply waited . After done eating I took our plates downstairs and into the sink.

I got into bed and I laid Leo's head to my chest so I could massage his scalp since his muscles were so tense.

After a while I felt the material on my chest damp a little. When I looked down my heart broke into tiny pieces when I saw Leo crying silently. He looked so broken, so vulnerable, it made me want to kiss all his pain away. It