C H A P T E R 6

Leonardo Rozet's POV

It's been 9 months since I last saw Blake and honestly things haven't been going great for me. I've looked everywhere I can for her but it seems as though she just disappeared. Every night when I'm in bed I worry about her and the baby wondering if they are safe. Do they have a roof above their heads? Are they doing well? Are they well taken care of where ever they are?

It's driving me insane. I lost my temper the day I visited her house only to find she wasn't there and her parents had kicked her out. I know most it is all my fault. If I just didn't lose my temper when she told me of her pregnancy we wouldn't be in this situation. She would have been safe in my care but I messed up really bad. The way they spoke ill of her made me sick to my stomach.I felt so much guilt knowing she had to endure such treatment from both her family and I. I wanted to brake all of there necks for saying such things. I was in so much rage I nearly lost it. I knew most of my rage wasn't only towards them but myself as well. I was mad at how I behaved the day after we slept together and the day she told me about the pregnancy.

FLASHBACK

Standing at the front door of Blake's home. My heart was beating out of my chest so hard. I'm so nervous I doubt she would even want to talk to me after what I did to her, but I was willing to try. She could insult me as much as she liked if it made her feel better  I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. Soon a lady opened the door with an annoyed look. She was light skinned, dark brown eyes and short brown straightened hair. She looked young but the wrinkles at the corner of her eyes made her look slightly older. I assumed she was Blake's mother although they had resemblance. She then  realised who I was and all the sudden she put on a big smile, that literally scared me half to death.

I'm not surprised she recognized me, I am a billionaire who is well known. Not to sound cocky.

"Hi Mr Rozet why don't you come in." she ushered me to come in.

All I wanted was to find Blake and that was about it. We went into the living room where I saw three more people, it was two men and a young women who looked a bit older then Blake but she didn't look like Blake. The younger looking man looked alot like the woman sitting next too him. They both were light skinned and had dark brown eyes

"So Mr Rozet are you looking for my daughter Hayley." she asked pointing at the young woman.

"No not at all I'm actually here for Blake." I said

I watched as her and her daughters face turn into disgust. "Oh that disgrace of a child, we threw her out of the house once we found out she was pregnant, she was just a waste of space really. We knew one of these days she would have fallen pregnant. " the mother spat out.

Now I was pretty pissed not only did they disrespect the mother of my child but they threw her out of the house.

" YOU DID WHAT! THAT GIRL IS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD AND YOU THREW HER OUT OF THE  HOUSE. HOW CRUEL CAN YOU GUYS BE AND YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TALK ILL OF HER! YOU GUYS BETTER PRAY SHE'S SAFE OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH! " I watched as they became smaller with every word I spat out.

I walked out of the house to my car and sped off. I arrived at my mansion and I went straight to my office looking if maybe I missed something.

I just sat there letting the guilt swallow me. If I didn't do all those things to her then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. I had enough money to last me a life time. We could have been going through the pregnancy together yet I let my temper get the best of me.

FLASHBACK OVER

I still haven't found her, I'm slowly losing my mind. All I know is when I do find her I'll make sure I treat her right and be there for my child like the way I should have been from the start.

Blake Turner's POV

Im now in my last trimester and I'm so close to my due date and I can't wait. I even have everything packed out for when my water brakes. What brakes my heart though is that I won't have anyone to share that lovely moment with.

I'm currently sitting on the couch watching TV and all the sudden I feel something running between my legs so I try to stand up to get a look at it. After few attempts I finally get up and I realise that my water had just broke.

OH my goodness what do I do what do I do! Okey calm down Blake calm down!

I grab my phone and I call 911 and I lady soon responds I told her my water broke and she asked for my details and things. I was trying my hardest not to go off on this lady because she was asking me to many questions that my mind couldn't even comprehend.

Soon they arrive and they rush me to the hospital. I felt the contractions hit me.

Soon they get my room ready for me. The nurse asked me if anyone was  going  to come and I said no. She gave me a pity look which I hated.

It came time for me to give birth. "Okey miss Turner I want you to push at the count of three Okey so one.... Two... Three... Push!" I held onto one of the nurses hands as I pushed with all my strength.

"Almost there just another push, Okey one... Two... Three push!" I pushed so hard and soon I heard the baby crying and I gave a sigh of relieve. Finally I get to see my child.

"awww it's a baby ......"