Chapter 1

Y/n is on a cruise ship that is hosting a dance for all the rich people. Currently she is hiding in the kitchen because little y/n is hungry but she isn't supposed to be on this ship at all so she is being sneaky. Suddenly y/n can hear canon fire making her jump just as a barrel comes rolling past y/n being the curious child she is, she went up to the barrel and started to knock on it.

A young boy with glasses walks into the kitchen and notices the small girl and the barrel. "Hey" y/n turns around with fear in her eyes and hides behind the barrel as the boy gets closer. "I'm Koby. You should hide cause pirates are on the ship" he said as he started to roll the barrel away.

Several pirates come in "Why are you sneaking around?" "Were thirsty lets just open it"

Just as one of the pirates is about to bust it open, it bursts open and out jumps a boy with a straw hat, shocking everyone including y/n. They try to attack but are defeated and flee from him. Leaving Koby intrigued and y/n amazed.

The group of three head to the ships storage cellar and the Straw hat boy starts eating apples out of the crate. While in the cellar straw hat boy asks "Are we on a pirate ship?" "No we aren't, we're on a cruise ship that's being raided by pirates" Koby answered.

Straw hat boy looks at the little girl only now just seeing her "Hehe hi I'm Monkey D Luffy nice to meet ya. What's your name?" "Hi I'm Koby" the small girl whispered her name "y/n" but he still heard her and grinned.

Y/n started eating an apple as the two talked about how they endured up here, that's when they turned to the girl and asked "How'd you get here?" She looked up "I was hungry" she answered Liffey burst out laughing "Haha yeah me too.

"I'm going to be the pirate king" This caused Koby to lose it and y/n to smile her first smile in along time. As this was going on the pirates were telling their captain about the barrel monster that's aboard the ship all oblivious while a carrot haired girl robbed them blind.

As the captain Alvida bursts through the ceiling looking at Luffy she says, "You aren't Roronoa Zoro"

"Who's the fat lady?" Luffy asks. "Luffy you made her angry" the small child said.

Alvida attacks them but Luffy picks Koby and y/n up launching himself out of the cellar onto the deck letting the two go as Alvidas crew attacks, y/n hides behind Luffy's legs and peaks around just as he knocks them all out with Gom Gom rocket.

Everyone is shocked by this except little y/n. "I'm a rubber man I ate the Gom Gom devil fruit" Luffy explains. "I'm going to find the one piece. I'm looking for a crew"

"Who's the most beautiful woman in the world Koby?" Alvida asks "Your a smelly, fat, old hag." Being inspired by Luffy Koby answered. Alvida becomes livid and hits Luffy over the head with her iron mace. "A normal attack like that won't work on a rubber man" "Gom Gom pistol" sending Alvida flying. Meanwhile y/n just watched amazed with a small smile on her face.

"Get a boat ready for us" Luffy said to Alvidas crew.

Luffy picked y/n up and jumps in the boat with Koby and sails away. Luffy and y/n see the carrot haired thief in her own boat sailing away. "Hey Koby who's the pirate hunter?" "Roronoa Zoro the pirate hunter who was captured by the Marines" Koby answered.

"I want you guys to join my crew" surprising Koby and making y/n curious "whaaaaat"

"I'm going to make this Zoro guy join my crew and I've made up my mind"

While they continue talking the little girl notices that they are close to a marine base.

Where a certain green bandanna is tied to a cross looking up.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi this is my second book I'm trying to stick to the storyline as much as possible. If it seems like I've copied anyone's work please let me know.