Chapter 3

Luffy didn't realise that he had just saved them all.

"Hey Zoro I didn't know which one was yours, so I took all of them"

"They're all mine I use all three" Zoro answered

Luffy looks him in they eyes being serious, "You either join my crew or you die here"

All this being said y/n is next to Luffy looking at the Marines with anger and slight fear in her eyes but knowing that Luffy will protect her.

"Fine I'll join your crew" Zoro replied

"How'd you stop those bullets?" Zoro asks

"Oh that I ate the Gom Gom devil fruit" Luffy answered " Here" Luffy says as he hands Zoro his swords.

With his swords drawn Zoro frees himself from the cross, as Captain Morgan orders the soldiers to attack so that is what they do. as they charge at the group Luffy uses Gom Gom to wipe them all out. Making Morgan livid he removes his coat as he says, "I am axe hand Morgan and I'll handle this job myself"

Luffy charges at Morgan taking a swing at him but Morgan blocked the attack with his axe.

"Luffy will win I know it" Little y/n told Zoro as she watched as Luffy and Morgan engage in a great battle. "You think?" "Yep"

All of Morgan's attacks end up missing Luffy letting him gain the upper hand, knocking Morgan to the ground pounding him with his fists.

Helemeppo puts a gun to Koby's head, "If you don't stop attacking my daddy, I'll kills this kid"

"I won't stand in the way of Luff's dream, even if it means I'll die" Koby yells to him.

Luffy stands up getting ready to attack the snob nose brat but this causes an opening for Morgan to attack just as he's about to strike Luffy uses Gom Gom pistol and punches Helemeppo in the face sending him flying. Before Morgan's axe could hit Luffy. Zoro slashes Morgan's chest causing him to fall to the ground.

Luffy, y/n, Zoro and Koby are surprised to see the marines toss their weapons on the ground. Y/n asks Luffy, "Why'd they do that?" "It looks like they are happy that he was defeated." "Hehe"

Meanwhile the carrot top thief didn't find what she was looking for instead found a buggy insignia.

After this all four of them headed to the restaurant and are eating their fill. Rika's mother asks "So Luffy where are you guys headed to next?"

"I'm headed to the grand line to find the one piece." Luffy replied

"What the grand line is a dangerous place, it's known as the pirate graveyard." Koby says shocked at his answer.

"That doesn't matter it's his dream" Y/n said with a smile while looking at Luffy seeing the confidence in his dream.

"How many members are in your crew Luffy?"

"You are the second crew member Zoro." "Y/n is the first member of my crew." He says while pointing at you.

The marines walk into the restaurant and up to the group and say you need to leave because you are pirates." "We won't report you to marine headquarters as a thank you for freeing us from captain morgan."

Luffy explains that Koby was on Alvidas pirate ship as her slave. This makes Koby angry making him lunch Luffy causing Luffy to punch back and little y/n just sat there staring at the idiots not quite knowing why they were fighting.

As Luffy, Zoro and Y/n leave Koby asks the marines "I want to be a marine, please accept me."

As the group of three climb into their boat and set sail, the marines salute them for saving the town including Koby.

"Why do you want to become the pirate king Luffy?"

Luffy replies, "I made a promise to the man that gave me this straw hat." " And I will not break that promise no matter what."

The little girl falls asleep in Luffy's lap tired from the day.

"What about the kid?"

"She's my little sister. From the moment we met" Luffy said with a grin.