Chapter 17

While at sea Usopp daydreams, unbeknownst to the crew. Since the crew has increased to four Luffy wants to make a jolly Roger.

"I have fifty years experience in painting let me do it Luffy." Usopp offers the straw hat captain.

So Usopp creates one for the Straw Hats. Luffy orders Usopp, "Paint the sails as well."

Their first destination is the Legendary Treasure island, as they arrive at the island, everyone jumps off, Zoro grabbing y/n so she doest fall. 

As Luffy runs ahead excited by all the strange looking animals Y/n questions Zoro.

"Umm Zoro, why do they look like that?" 

Zoro looked at the small girl feeling protective of her as he answered.

"I'm not sure kid..." Zoro is cut off by something yelling, "Get Out Of Here! Get Out Of Here!"

"I  am the guardian god of the island, I will protect it." The so called guardian god says.

The Guardian God attacks the straw hat pirates, failing to hit any of them including Luffy. Seeing that he failed in his attacks he runs away.

Luffy catches him and realises that he's just a man living in a box. Y/n comes up and peeks out form behind Luffy.

"Who are you?" The small girl asks.

"I'm Gaimon." Mr box man tells her.

Then Luffy asks, "Why are you in a box?" As he tries to pull him out.

Nami just sighed as everyone watched at Luffy's attempts to get him out and listening to Gaimon telling him not too.

"I don't think he's going to come out." Y/n stated.

Luffy stopped as everyone listened to the man tell his story.

"Twenty years ago, I was a pirate who fell into a box and I've been stuck in it ever since."

"Wait so, you've been stuck in this box for twenty years?" Nami asked.

"I'm Luffy and I am going to find the one piece and be the King of the Pirates."

Gaimon takes the pirates to the mountain where he fell into the box and where the treasure us supposed to be. 

Nami looks at him and says, "I promise to get it for you.'

She then looks at Luffy and orders, "Luffy go up there and get that treasure."

"Hehe sure thing." He says as he uses "Gom Gom Rocket." To fling himself up to the top.

Once Luffy is up there he finds six box's, he goes and opens them one by one finding them empty. He refuses to hand them over, Nami thinks he's keeping them to himself.

"No no its alright." He looks up and and shouts at Luffy, "They're empty aren't they."

Luffy replies, "Yeah."

"I had a feeling that was the case." Gaimon says.

Luffy comes down and looks at the old man, "Sorry old man."

"It's quite alright. Go and find the one piece." Gaimon responds.

As they arrive at the Going Merry everyone turns to the old man, Y/n the first to ask.

"Do you wanna come with us Mr?"

Gaimon looks at the young girl and answers, "I have my treasure, it's this Island and the animals on it, so I won the coming."

"Hehe old man, see ya." Luffy says.

They hop on the ship and set sail, name navigating, Usopp working on an invention, Luffy being Luffy and Zoro and Y/n fast asleep leaning against the Going Merry.